30th December 2016, 11:07 PM
Unregistered

Which subject to choose in Ph.D after completion of B.Com?

I have general degree of B.Com and I have accounts, economics, export and tax subject. In which subject Ph.D is good? Can you please guide me with the right information on the same? It will be helpful if you can guide me soon. Thank you!

31st December 2016, 05:27 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which subject to choose in Ph.D after completion of B.Com?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have general degree of B.Com and I have accounts, economics, export and tax subject. In which subject Ph.D is good? Can you please guide me with the right information on the same? It will be helpful if you can guide me soon. Thank you!

Sorry, it is not possible to do PhD after completion of B.Com. One can choose PhD in Commerce after M.Com. One has to complete the Master’s Degree in Commerce or MBA or CA from ICAI or Cost and Works Accountancy of ICWAI or Company Secretary of ICSI, with a minimum of 55% marks are eligible for the PhD in Commerce. Candidates with Masters or equivalent degree will be shortlisted in a written entrance examination conducted by the Department followed by an interview. Candidates who have cleared a national level examination like CSIR/UGC – NET – JRF, DBT – JRF, ICMR – JRF may appear for interview without entrance test. The PhD in Commerce is available in various universities in India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?