26th October 2016, 01:52 AM
Unregistered

Details and eligibility to study PhD(Special Education) through M.Ed for B.Ed student?

I am doing B.Ed now and after completing my B.Ed I will do M.Ed. But I wish to do PhD further after M.Ed and in the specialization of Special Education. Can I know the eligibility criteria for doing PhD in this specialization? Please provide me the course details also.

18th June 2017, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details and eligibility to study PhD(Special Education) through M.Ed for B.Ed student?

Details and eligibility to study ph.d for masters in literature and b.ed in special education student?
22nd June 2017, 10:42 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details and eligibility to study PhD(Special Education) through M.Ed for B.Ed student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am doing B.Ed now and after completing my B.Ed I will do M.Ed. But I wish to do PhD further after M.Ed and in the specialization of Special Education. Can I know the eligibility criteria for doing PhD in this specialization? Please provide me the course details also.
You have completed M.Ed degree from a recognized University so you are eligible for Ph.D course in Education.

Those candidates who have completed masters degree with above 55% marks from a recognized university are eligible for Ph.D entrance exam. For SC/ST candidate its 50% and above in masters degree.

There is no age criteria.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?