23rd September 2015, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

Details of Education Loan scheme to study MBBS for Nepalese Muslim candidate who has no property?

Sir/Madam,
I am from Nepal. I am a Nepalese Muslim student. I would like to get enrolled in any reputed university to complete MBBS course. For this I need to apply in Education Loan. I am a laborious student from a poor family who wants to study MBBS. If you could be able to provide me details of Education Loan scheme for me as I have no property at all.
Your's Sincerely
Md Saharyar Hussain

Related Questions:
  1. Should I have to mortgage my property to apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs for study PG in UK? Requirements to apply?
  2. Education Loan scheme for a candidate whose father's Income is Rs. 3.46 Lacs per annum?
  3. Can I apply for Education Loan to study MBBS if having Rented Home as a property?
  4. Detailed bank education loan scheme to study MBBS in Abroad? Scholarships sponsor by Government?
  5. Detailed information about Education Loan scheme to study MDS in UK?
  6. Can I get Education Loan to study B.Tech if my father has no property?
  7. How can I get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs to study MS in UK? Can I repay Loan after getting job? Do I have to Mortgage the property to apply for Bank Education Loan?
  8. Education Loan scheme to study MBBS in USA? Total expenses to study?
  9. Education Loan scheme to study MBA for a candidate who has secured 96.44% in 12th Commerce and 60% in B.Com?
  10. Education Loan scheme to study MBA for a candidate who has secured 96.44% in 12th Commerce and 60% in B.Com? -- [New]
  11. Education loan scheme for ST students to pursue MBBS?
  12. Documents required to apply for Education Loan of Rs. 7.5 Lacs to study MBBS in Russia? Is it necessary to submit Property papers for a Guarantor?
  13. Procedure to apply for Education Loan to study MBBS for a candidate whose father is NRI?
  14. Bank Education Loan scheme of SBI, Bank of India and Bank of Baroda to study MBBS course of Rs. 350000 p.a. fee expense?
  15. Can I mortgage property which includes partner to apply for Education Loan?
  16. Banks give loan only to those students whose parents own Property? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Possibility to apply in Education Loan without any property for a poor candidate?
  18. Education system and education loan scheme for MBBS in Philippines?
19th July 2023, 09:56 PM
NaubiShah

Default Re: Details of Education Loan scheme to study MBBS for Nepalese Muslim candidate who has no property?

There are a few education loan schemes available to Nepalese students, some of which are specifically for Muslim students. The following are some of the schemes that you may be eligible for:
  • The Nepali Government Education Loan Scheme: This scheme is offered by the Government of Nepal and provides loans to students who are pursuing higher education. The loan amount is up to NPR 1 million and the repayment period is up to 15 years.

• The Nabil Islamic Bank Education Loan Scheme: This scheme is offered by Nabil Islamic Bank and provides loans to Muslim students who are pursuing higher education. The loan amount is up to NPR 500,000 and the repayment period is up to 10 years.

• The Everest Bank Education Loan Scheme: This scheme is offered by Everest Bank and provides loans to students who are pursuing higher education. The loan amount is up to NPR 1 million and the repayment period is up to 15 years.[COLOR=var(--bard-color-on-surface-variant)][/COLOR]

In order to be eligible for an education loan, you will need to meet the following criteria:
  • You must be a citizen of Nepal.
  • You must have been admitted to a recognized university or college.
  • You must have a good academic record.
  • You must be able to provide collateral, such as a property or a guarantor.
If you are eligible for an education loan, you will need to apply to the lender of your choice. The application process will vary from lender to lender, but you will typically need to provide the following documents:
  • Your application form.
  • Your 12th standard mark sheet.
  • Your income certificate.
  • A letter from your school principal.
  • A property document, if you have one.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?