23rd August 2011, 03:52 PM
Ananyasri

Colleges providing distance B.Ed in Hyderabad? What is the procedure to apply for it?

Hi,
I Finished my MBA with HR and iam working as a HR Executive in a Software Company. Now iam interested to do LLB in distance. So please any one suggest me colleges which provides distance ed. in hyderabad. and suggest me whts the process to apply.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do B.Ed in distance mode? I am staying in Hyderabad
  2. Which are the colleges offering distance learning M.Tech? What is the procedure to apply for it?
  3. List of colleges in Hyderabad offering B,Tech course through distance learning?
  4. List of companies providing internship in Hyderabad? What's the applying procedure for the same?
  5. How to do hospital management after completing graduation with BSc? Which is better between health care management and hospital management?
  6. List of colleges in India providing distance learning program for M.Tech in Mechanical engineering? When to apply for them?
  7. List of colleges providing distance learning M.Tech program?
  8. Colleges/Universities offering distance learning M.Tech? Procedure to apply for it?
  9. Universities providing M.Arch through distance mode?
  10. Universities providing distance education in B.Ed without experience in teaching? Is it possible to do B.Ed through distance education without working as a teacher?
  11. Which B.Ed colleges offer Hindi B.Ed? What is the fee structure? -- [New]
  12. Where can I get the B.Ed form in Nagpur? What is the admission procedure? List of B.Ed colleges in Nagpur?
  13. Colleges providing LLB course through Distance Education? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. List of companies providing quality internship of less than 2 months duration in Hyderabad? How can I apply for the same?
  15. List of recognized universities available for B.Ed? I'm from Hyderabad(AP)
  16. What is the procedure to apply for B Category seats in engineering colleges
  17. Information regarding the colleges providing LLB course through distance education?
  18. Information about certified colleges providing B.Ed courses in Delhi? When should I apply for it?
17th April 2012, 05:23 PM
Ravikanth2027
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Colleges providing distance B.Ed in Hyderabad? What is the procedure to apply for it?

Distance B.Ed colleges in Hyderabad :

Indian institute of Medical & Management college

Global PG college

Rishi Junior & Degree college

Madurai Kamaraj University

MS Narayana college

New Horizon Institute of Management & Technology

Bhavitha Educational College

Chaitanya college
15th December 2012, 09:59 PM
Kotesh432
Senior Member+

Default Re: Colleges providing distance B.Ed in Hyderabad? What is the procedure to apply for it?

Hi Guest,

As you have mentioned you want to do B.Ed in distance course, the following are the colleges which offer B.Ed in distance mode in Hyderabad:

MS Narayana College

Chaitanya College

Global PG College

Rishi Degree College

Bhavitha Educational College

And many other colleges………

Thank you,

All the best.
30th September 2013, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

CAN YOU GIVE ME THE INFORMATION.THE ABOVE COLLEGES HAVE MANAGEMENT SEATS ....
17th May 2014, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

can i do b.ed without giving entrance.can i get scholarship.what is the last date to submit form.
2nd November 2015, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

Hello!!! I have done BA and presently perusing my MA and also want to do B.ED through distance education,so please help me by giving top B.ED colleges in distance education in Hyderabad and also wanted to know if am eligible to get admission into B.ed distance without writing the entrance test...I will b thankful if I get the above information.
30th November 2015, 05:27 PM
garimamohini

Colleges providing distance B.Ed in Hyderabad?
---------------------------------------

--Madurai Kamaraj University

--Chaitanya college

--ms Narayana College

--Bhavitha Educational College

--Rishi Junior & Degree college

--Global pg College

--ms Narayana college

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?