27th September 2018, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

Documents required to apply for PhD(Farm Machinery & Power) in College of Technology and Engineering, Udaipur?

Can anyone of you let me know about the documents which are essentially required for applying PhD program in College of Technology and Engineering, Udaipur in Farm Machinery & Power stream? Please let me know about the essential documents asap. Thank you!

15th August 2019, 05:08 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for PhD(Farm Machinery & Power) in College of Technology and Engineering, Udaipur?

The documents required to apply for Ph.D. (Farm Machinery & Power) in the College of Technology and Engineering, Udaipur is given below.

** 10th, 12th, graduation, and post-graduation mark sheet.

** Entrance examination scorecard

** DOB proof

** Passport size photos

** Transfer and category certificate

** Letters of recommendation
20th August 2019, 01:02 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for PhD(Farm Machinery & Power) in College of Technology and Engineering, Udaipur?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can anyone of you let me know about the documents which are essentially required for applying PhD program in College of Technology and Engineering, Udaipur in Farm Machinery & Power stream? Please let me know about the essential documents asap. Thank you!
Required document for PhD(Farm Machinery & Power) in College of Technology and Engineering, Udaipur:-

1. Final result of 10th standard, 12th standard, Graduation, Masters degree course.

2.Photo identity proof like Adhar card, Votar card etc.

3.UGC NET score card

4.Final year project report of masters degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?