23rd February 2016, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

Does IGNOU offer PhD in Hindi to a postgraduate?

Hello,
I would like to know that IGNOU is offering PhD course in Hindi? I have done M.A. in Hindi and want to do PhD in IGNOU. Kindly help me.

25th February 2016, 11:13 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does IGNOU offer PhD in Hindi to a postgraduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I would like to know that IGNOU is offering PhD course in Hindi? I have done M.A. in Hindi and want to do PhD in IGNOU. Kindly help me.
Yes, IGNOU offered Ph.D course in Hindi.

Candidates who have completed masters degree in Hindi from a recognized university are eligible for Ph.D course in Hindi in IGNOU. General and OBC candidates should hold 55% and above marks in masters degree. For SC/ST candidate its 50% and above in masters degree.

There is no age criteria.
26th February 2016, 01:00 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Does IGNOU offer PhD in Hindi to a postgraduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
Sorry, you have to study M Phil course before you do the PhD in Hindi in IGNOU. The eligibility to study PhD in Hindi in IGNOU is an MPhil Degree and a Postgraduate Degree in a relevant discipline with 55% marks from the recognised university. You have to appear for an entrance examination and interview before joining the course. The duration of the course is 2 years. There is no age limit for this course. The website link is given;
http://www.ignou.ac.in/ignou/aboutig...mes/detail/2/2

You can study PhD in other universities with M.A in Hindi with 55% marks. You have to clear the entrance examination and interview before joining the course. The list of universities given below;
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?