19th August 2015, 11:42 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study PhD in Hindi for M.A. postgraduate?

Sir,
I have completed my M.A. in Hindi. I am going to study PhD in Hindi. Can you please let me know about the entrance exams for admission?
Best Regards-
Sarathy

Related Questions:
  1. Is it necessary to study M.Phil for doing PhD in Hindi? Can I study Integrated PhD in Hindi being a Hindi postgraduate?
  2. Is there any entrance exam to study PhD(Hindi) in IGNOU for M.Phil postgraduate? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Does IGNOU offer PhD in Hindi course to M.Phil postgraduate?
  4. Eligibility to study PhD in Hindi in IGNOU for M.Phil postgraduate?
  5. Procedure to study PhD in Education for M.A.(Hindi) and M.Ed postgraduate?
  6. In which entrance exam should I appear to study PhD in Hindi?
  7. Registration procedure to study PhD in Hindi for M.Com postgraduate of Mumbai University?
  8. Can I study PhD in Hindi without any entrance exam having 12 years of Teaching experience?
  9. In which entrance exam I have to appear for study PhD in Hindi Literature?
  10. Can I study PhD without appearing in any entrance exam being a English postgraduate?
  11. Research Topics available to study in PhD(Hindi)? Syllabus of Punjab University PhD(Hindi) entrance exam?
  12. Syllabus and study materials for preparation of JNU PhD(Hindi) entrance exam?
  13. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study PhD in any college of UP being a M.Sc(Zoology) postgraduate?
  14. Can I get free scholarship to study PhD being a MA postgraduate?
  15. Can I do Ph.D in Hindi without giving any entrance exam?
  16. Can I get admission in PhD without appearing in any entrance exam? Course duration of PhD(Hindi)?
  17. Am I eligible to study PhD in Hindi in Osmania University being a postgraduate and a Private Teacher?
  18. Am I exempted to attend entrance exam for study PhD if completed M.Phil in English Language? Where should I pursue PhD?
31st August 2015, 02:09 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study PhD in Hindi for M.A. postgraduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I have completed my M.A. in Hindi. I am going to study PhD in Hindi. Can you please let me know about the entrance exams for admission?
Best Regards-
Sarathy
To study a PhD in Hindi the aspirant has to complete the M.Phil with 55 % marks. At post graduation also he has to score 55% marks. The other eligibility is the aspirant has five years experience in teaching with M.A Hindi. But in many universities to study PhD they require M. Phil, so the aspirant has to study M. Phil and then he can study PhD.
31st August 2015, 12:06 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study PhD in Hindi for M.A. postgraduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
Best Regards-
Sarathy
You have completed M.A in Hindi so you are eligible for Ph.D in Hindi but you should qualify in UGC NET exam.

NET stands for National Eligibility Test. This exam is conducted by UGC.

The educational qualification required for NET exam is masters degree from a recognized university with above 55% marks. 5% relaxation is given for SC/ST category candidates. Final year student are also eligible for NET exam.

There is no age criteria for NET exam but for JRF posts, your age should be below 28 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?