15th October 2016, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

Does Madras University offer PhD(Environmental Biology) course? Entrance exam to get admission except UGC-NET?

I would like to know that is PhD of Environmental Biology available in Madras University? If yes, then what entrance exam I have to appear for admission except UGC-NET?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for UGC NET after doing B.Sc Biology and M.Sc(IT) correspondence? Can I opt for UGC NET exam in IT field?
  2. Universities offering Ph.D in English without any entrance exam?
  3. Books for UGC Biology entrance exam in 2015
  4. Eligibility to apply in UGC-NET for MBA postgraduate of Madras Distance University?
  5. How to i get the P.hd in computer science?
  6. Detailed procedure to join PhD for Biochemistry postgraduate?
  7. Syllabus and pattern for MSc Molecular Biology entrance exam in Madras University?
  8. Am I eligible for UGC NET exam after completing UG and PG management in Anna University -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to get admission in IIT Madras for B.E degree? -- [New]
  10. Am i eligible to do Ph.D after completing MBA in correspondence
  11. Where can I get admission for B.Com after completion of 12th board exam?
  12. Suitable stream for PhD after M.Sc in Microbiology? Universities providing such course in India and Abroad?
  13. Should I have to appear in PhD entrance exam of Punjab University being qualified in UGC-NET?
  14. Ph.D admission in English in Punjab university after M.A in English and UGC NET examination qualified?
  15. Am I eligible to appear in UGC-NET being a distance MCA postgraduate with non-UGC university?
  16. After MA what is the eligibility to do PhD? Age limit for Lecturer job in government school?
  17. What is the procedure which I need to follow to get the scholarship and do Ph.D in Biotechnology in India?
  18. Does Madras University offer M.A. in Criminology course? Eligibility to apply for a student of Kerala University? Date of entrance exam?
18th October 2016, 12:41 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does Madras University offer PhD(Environmental Biology) course? Entrance exam to get admission except UGC-NET?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I would like to know that is PhD of Environmental Biology available in Madras University? If yes, then what entrance exam I have to appear for admission except UGC-NET?

Sorry, Madras University does not offer PhD in Environmental Biology program. They offer CAS in Botany, Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Medical Biochemistry etc. in PhD. The details can be seen in the Madras University website, the link is Click Here

A candidate should pass an Entrance Examination (Written and Oral) administrated by duly constituted committee of the Department in the University where the candidate proposes to undergo PhD Program.
19th October 2016, 12:16 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does Madras University offer PhD(Environmental Biology) course? Entrance exam to get admission except UGC-NET?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sorry to say that Madras University does not PhD in Environmental Biology course. Please, find the attachment below for more details.

Official website - Click Here

However, you can apply for PhD in Environmental Biology course through some other reputed universities such as,

Tamilnadu Agricultural University (TNAU), Coimbatore
Address: Lawley Road, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, India- 641003
Email: [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?