6th January 2017, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in IIT Madras for B.E degree?

Hi I'm Manu scored 476/500 in 10th, now I'm doing +1 (maths-biology) at Don Bosco Thanjavur. I'm interested in doing B.E in IIT, Madras. How can I join in IIT Madras. How much marks I want to score in entrance and 12th exams

Related Questions:
  1. Which one is best to get admission among IIT Bombay in Electronics & Microelectronics dual degree course or IIT Madras in CSE?
  2. Is BSc degree offered in IIT Madras? What is the mode of admission?
  3. IIT Bombay or IIT Madras, which is better for M.Tech Transportation Engineering?
  4. Can I get M.Tech admission in IIT Madras or IIT Hyderabad after scoring 2471 rank in EEE GATE?
  5. How can I join IIT Madras if I am interested in doing B.E in IIT
  6. Colleges and courses if I Scored 578 in GATE Civil Engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  7. When are the results of BHEL ET's thorough GATE?
  8. In which college can I apply after completing diploma in mechanical with 80.44%?
  9. Best college in south india for MS?
  10. Exams to answer to get into Space Engineering?
  11. How to pursue M.Tech electronics from IIT Madras? I am doing MSc in Electronics from Dharwad
  12. Detailed procedure to apply for Post graduation in Physics in IIT, Madras? What is the selection process of IIT, Madras?
  13. Can I get admission in IIT madras with 42.67 marks in GATE for biotechnology? I belong to OBC category
  14. Should I have to appear in NET to study PhD in IIT-Madras if completed M.Sc(Chemistry)? Eligibility to get admission?
  15. What is the eligibility criteria to do genetic engineering? I have got 90% in Biology stream
  16. Important dates of admission in IIT Madras for PhD(Management) course?
  17. How may I do my Masters in Law through Correspondence? I've done my LLB degree from Madras university in B.Tech at Madras Law college on a regular 5 years integrated course and secured 48% marks
  18. Admission in IIT Mumbai, Kanpur, Delhi, Kharagpur or Madras after scoring 305 marks in IIT JEE?
6th January 2017, 08:43 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in IIT Madras for B.E degree?

To get admission in IIT ( Indian Institute of Technology ) you have to appear and qualify in JEE ( Joint Entrance Examination ) conducted by CBSE and IIT in two stages.

The eligibility to appear for examination is that candidate must have passed or pursuing 12th from a recognised board with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics and must have scored minimum 45% in 12th board.

Candidates after qualifying in Main ( first stage ) will be eligible to appear for Advanced stage.

For more information about examination visit at www.jeemain.nic.in.
6th January 2017, 09:23 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in IIT Madras for B.E degree?

To get admission in IIT Madras for pursuing B.E degree course, you should have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination with PCM stream from a recognised board and you should have to appear, qualify and secure good rank in JEE Main and Advance examination. Since, you are pursuing 11th standard right now, after completion of your 12th standard, you are eligible to appear in JEE Main and Advance examination for taking admission in B.E degree in IIT.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?