11th March 2018, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

Earth Science question papers of previous year for CSIR-NET

Can anyone send me the few back years papers for my exam of CSIR NET? I have applied for Earth Science and I want to get some papers. I have searched alot but unable to get the papers. So, please help me.

26th April 2018, 07:50 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Earth Science question papers of previous year for CSIR-NET

CSIR NET Earth Science previous years question papers:

You can easily find CSIR NET Earth Science Previous years question papers from the link that is given below along with the answer keys. You may find question papers of concerned sets and Answer keys from the same page.

In the link that is given below, below streams previous papers are also available. They are,

>> Life Sciences

>> Earth Sciences

>> Chemical Sciences

>> Physical Sciences

>> Mathematical Sciences

Click here for CSIR NET Earth sciences Question Papers
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?