21st April 2018, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

Planetary Science question papers of previous year for CSIR-NET?

Can anyone send me the few back years papers for my exam of CSIR NET? I have applied for Planetary Science and I want to get some papers. I have searched alot but unable to get the papers. So, please help me.

Related Questions:
  1. CSIR NET previous year papers for Mathematical Science?
  2. Mathematical Science question papers of last 5 years for CSIR-NET
  3. Detailed information, sample question papers, previous year question papers, pattern and topics to prepare for CSIR-NET(Life Science)?
  4. Earth Science question papers of previous year for CSIR-NET
  5. Tips and tricks to score good marks in CSIR-JRF-NET(Earth Science)
  6. Whether an M.Sc(Physics/Chemistry/Mathematics) candidate is eligible to appear in CSIR-UGC-NET in Earth, Atmospheric, Ocean and Planetary Science?
  7. Download Mathematical Science solved question papers of previous year for CSIR-NET
  8. Can I apply for CSIR-UGC-NET(Life Science) if completed M.Sc in Clinical Research? Previous year question papers of CSIR-UGC-NET(Life Science)?
  9. Previous year question papers of Mathematical Science CSIR (NET) with solution
  10. How to get previous year Question Papers for CSIR NET Exam in Engineering Science?
  11. How to get previous year Question Papers for CSIR NET Exam in Chemical Science?
  12. CSIR NET Life Science question papers of previous year
  13. In which subject M.Sc has to be done to sit in CSIR UGC NET Earth Atmospheric Ocean and Planetary Science?
  14. How to crack CSIR NET without coaching? Last year question papers of CSIR NET Life Science?
  15. Previous year question papers of Physical Science CSIR NET exam with solution? Cutoff marks of previous year?
  16. Physical Science question papers of previous year for CSIR-NET with solutions
  17. Colleges offering PhD(Planetary Sciences) in India -- [New]
  18. Previous 5 year solved Question Papers for CSIR NET Exam in Mathematical Science? -- [Most Discussed]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?