28th November 2014, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

Previous 10 years CSIR NET papers for Earth Science? List of books for the same?

from where i collect previous csir net paper (2001-2011).plz send me these papers and list of books for these papers too.

28th November 2014, 09:40 PM
belide
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Previous 10 years CSIR NET papers for Earth Science? List of books for the same?

I got 2 previous papers and for rest of the previous papers, you can buy these reference books which have all previous papers.

Reference Books:

• Joint CSIR-UGC-NET—Earth Atmospheric Ocean And Planetary Science Guides by Rph Editorial Board
• An Objective Earth Science : CSIR, NET, JRF, IAS by S. Ahmad
• UGC-NET Earth Science Previous Papers Solved 1st Edition (Paperback)
• Joint CSIR-UGC-NET—Earth Science by Surendra Kumar
• Guide to CSIR-UGC JRF LS (NET) PART A Common for All Science Streams by GK
• New York Holt Earth Science Regents Review Guide with Practice Exams: The Physical Setting by NA
• Earth Science: The Physical Setting : Prentice Hall Brief Review for the New York Regents Exam by Jeffery C. Callister
• Joint CSIR-UGC-NET (Earth, Atmospheric, Ocean & Planetary Sciences) by Surendra Kumar
30th May 2020, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous 10 years CSIR NET papers for Earth Science? List of books for the same?

Please provide June 2014 and December 2013 csir net earth science Question paper along with answer key
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?