22nd September 2015, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to study PhD in Education if secured 70% in M.Ed?

Hello,
I have completed my M.Ed and got 70% marks. Now I want to do PhD in Education. What should I do now?

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do to study PhD in Education if secured 70% in M.Ed? -- [New]
  2. Where can I find research material for PhD in Education?
  3. Eligibility to study PhD in Management in Pune University for a candidate who has secured 52.7% in M.Sc?
  4. Procedure to study PhD in Education for M.Ed postgraduate?
  5. Can I apply for Education Loan if get stipend to study PhD in Technology?
  6. What is the procedure to be followed for applying Ph.D Microbiology in Kerala?
  7. Am I eligible to study PhD in Computer Science if pursuing MCA from SMU?
  8. How can I study PhD in Chemistry in USA if secured 52% in M.Sc?
  9. Can I get admission to study B.A.(Education) if secured 54.87% in 12th?
  10. How can I get admission to study PhD in English if secured 50% in M.A.(English) being a 52 years old candidate?
  11. UGC recognized universities for PhD in English in New Delhi through distance or regular mode -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How can I do M.Phil or PhD through distance learning? Universities and study centres in West Bengal for doing M.Phil and PhD through distance education mode?
  13. Possibility to study PhD in English for a candidate who has secured 51% in M.A.?
  14. Can I study correspondence PhD from any recognized university if secured 52.5% in M.A.(English)?
  15. How can I get Education Loan to study PhD in Fine Arts in UK?
  16. Am I eligible to study PhD if secured 60.68% in M.A.(Mass Communication & Journalism) and 65.65% in MBA/PGDM(Marketing)? For which subject I should study PhD?
  17. Procedure to get admission to study PhD in Education at C.S.J.M University, Kanpur?
  18. University is not accepting my PhD application form on M.Ed basis?
9th August 2016, 06:08 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to study PhD in Education if secured 70% in M.Ed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I have completed my M.Ed and got 70% marks. Now I want to do PhD in Education. What should I do now?

You have to apply to the university through the application form available for this purpose. The admission to the PhD in Education can be done through an entrance examination and interview. The candidates wish to apply to the PhD in Education should have studied M.Ed or MA in Education with a minimum of 55% marks from a recognized university. So you are eligible to do PhD in Education and you should apply to the institution you want to study. The PhD in Education is available in many institutions like
Banasthali University - Official Website
IGNOU - Official Website
Amity University - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?