30th July 2015, 11:25 PM
Unregistered

What should I do further to study PhD in Education if secured 70% in M.Ed?

Dear Friends,
I have completed my M.Ed and I have got 70 percent marks. Now I want to do PhD in education subject in India, what should I do?

18th July 2016, 05:48 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do further to study PhD in Education if secured 70% in M.Ed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Friends,
I have completed my M.Ed and I have got 70 percent marks. Now I want to do PhD in education subject in India, what should I do?

The student has to apply to the university for the admission to PhD in Education. With M.Ed qualifications and over 70% marks you are eligible for PhD program. The selection for the course will be done through an entrance examination and interview conducted by the university or you should clear NET or GATE or M.Phil or SET to be eligible for PhD. These are some of the requirements to do PhD. The PhD in Education is available in various universities like
Mumbai University - Website Link
Amity University - Website Link
Indian Institute of Education - Wesbite Link
Banasthali University - Website Link
19th July 2016, 10:26 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What should I do further to study PhD in Education if secured 70% in M.Ed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Friends,
You need to qualify in the entrance exam conducted by the university or NET/SLET/GATE exam to get admission for PhD course. Selection will be made strictly as per the rule, based on merit through the entrance exam. So, please well prepare for the NET entrance exam.

- A pass in Master degree course with 55% of marks from a recognized university is the basic eligibility criteria to be eligible for PhD course. Since, you have competed M.Ed with 70% of marks so definitely you are eligible for PhD course.

You can download the application from and other details from the university website.

- Indian Institute of Education - For more details Click Here
- Banasthali University - For more details Click Here
- Mumbai University - For more details Click Here
- Amity University - For more details Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?