26th March 2018, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply in LPU NEST 2018

Respected Sir, I have done my Master's in History and now I want to do PhD. For this I want to apply for LPU NEST. So, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in LPU NEST of 2018.

30th April 2018, 01:30 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in LPU NEST 2018

Eligibility Criteria required to apply for LPU NEST 2018 Examination;

In order to be eligible for this LPU NEST 2018 Examination, you must have meet the required eligibility criteria.

>> You must have completed 12th Class in 10+2 pattern with 60% aggregate marks with Physics, Mathematics and English subject to qualifying LPUNEST (B.Tech).

>> You must have completed or shall be appearing in 2018, in final examination of 12th class (10+2) from CBSE New Delhi/ The Council for Indian School Certificate Examination (CISCE, New Delhi)/ State Board or any other council, Institution, college etc declared recognized by the Council of Boards of School Education (COBSE), New Delhi or any other concerned apex body as applicable.

>> Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply for this LPUNEST (B.Tech) Examination.

Click here for Detailed Eligibility Criteria
30th April 2018, 05:00 PM
google girl
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in LPU NEST 2018

Eligibility criteria for LPU NEST 2018 are:-

Nationality - Candidate must be Indian Nationals.
Qualification - Candidates must have passed the 12th examinations from any recognized board.
Appearing Candidates - Candidates appearing in the 12th examination in 2018 are also eligible to apply
Minimum Marks - Students should have obtained minimum 60% aggregate in the 12th examination.
Subjects - Students must have Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics & English Subjects in 12th standard.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?