20th August 2016, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility for Associate Professor in mathematics department? How can I get this post?

I need a job of Associate Professor in Mathematics Department. While I am only M.Sc but I have 2 years experience as a mathematics Professor in Degree College and essential qualification for the post is either NET/JRF or atleast PhD. How can I get this post? Please Help. My contact no. is- 09807381853, 07398854590. Thanks a lot.

21st August 2016, 08:56 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for Associate Professor in mathematics department? How can I get this post?

NET/JRF qualified candidates are given preference and if there is no candidate available then you will have a chance due to your experience. Hence, chances are there for you but it will be very difficult.
It will be better to qualify NET/SET/JRF because it allows you to get salary according to government pay scale which is not the case if you are not qualified.
21st August 2016, 08:58 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for Associate Professor in mathematics department? How can I get this post?

NET/JRF qualified candidates are given preference and if there is no candidate available then you will have a chance due to your experience.

Hence, chances are there for you but it will be very difficult. It will be better to qualify NET/SET/JRF because it allows you to get salary according to government pay scale which is not the case if you are not qualified.
22nd August 2016, 12:28 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

As you have completed your M.Sc degree course, now you are eligible to opt for Ph.D degree course after qualifying in the NET examination.
Candidates those who have completed their masters degree course from a recognised University with a minimum of 55% of marks in it are eligible to opt for NET examination, qualifying in which they can take admission to pursue Ph.D degree course to become a Professor.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?