9th April 2011, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

Why is M.Tech not considered for the post of a Reader after being a lecturer?

Respected Sir
I am a senior lecturer of engineering chemistry department in a private technical institute and working with the same institute for last five years. I am M.Sc. (chemistry), M.Tech. (Chemical engineering) and pursuing Ph.D. (Chemical engineering).I am having 14 papers in journals and conferences.I was promoted to senior lecturer after 3 years service.But now after 5 years they are not promoting me to the post of reader.They are not cosidering my M.Tech. for the post of reader in chemistry department. As per my qualification and experience am I eligible for the post of reader/associate professor of engineering chemistry department? I couldn’t get any clarification for the same. Please clarify my case and reply me.
Regards to you.
Meena Soni

25th June 2011, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Why is M.Tech not considered for the post of a Reader after being a lecturer?

I have completed MCA. Can i write TRB exam for lecture post
14th July 2012, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Why is M.Tech not considered for the post of a Reader after being a lecturer?

can a chemical engg mtech is eligible for NET SET exam..how?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?