30th June 2011, 08:57 PM
kanikapandey

List of institutions offering B.Tech course in nuclear physics? What's the future prospective of this course?

which institutions in India provide b.tech in nuclear physics .?????? what is its scope in the future in India & abroad ..???After pursuing b.tech in which trait can one get a m.tech degree in nuclear physics..??Is a Phd. degree must for a career in research field...???or can one get there after a master degree in m.tech.??If not then what are the scopes after m.tech in the same ..???what is the near about pay scale after a phd degree particularly in India..??

Related Questions:
  1. List of institutes in India offering B.Tech in nuclear physics? What is its scope in India and abroad?
  2. Does NITs offer M.Sc nuclear physics course or not?
  3. What are the career options for Higher studies after completion of B.Sc in Physics other than M.Sc in Physics? List of Institutions offering this program in Pune? Job Opportunities after completion of this course?
  4. List of Colleges offering M.Sc in Nuclear Physics in Chennai?
  5. What's the future prospective of subject combinations hindi, physics, chemistry, biology, english and bengali? Is maths important in terms of future prospective?
  6. Is btech nanotechnology available in any tamilnadu colleges?
  7. Is B.Tech Nanotechnology available in any Tamilnadu college?
  8. List of top institutes offering MSc in Astrophysics and Nuclear Physics?
  9. List of institutions offering Arts and crafts in Meerut? How may I get details about courses for the same? What's the future prospective of these courses?
  10. How can I choose good colleges for Nuclear Physics and advantages of the course?
  11. How can i do research in Nuclear Weapon Technology?
  12. List of institutions offering GATE preparatory coaching in Kerala for Biotechnology?
  13. Top colleges offering course in MSc Astrophysics and Nuclear Physics?
  14. List of institutions offering coaching for Custom Officer entrance in Delhi? -- [New]
  15. Top Institutes offering msc physics in india? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. List of top institutions for doing CS in Panipat vicinity? What's the future prospective for the same?
  17. List of top universities in UK and USA for undergraduate course in Nuclear Physics, Modern Physics
  18. List Nuclear Physics institutes for Post Graduate programmes in India?
14th April 2012, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of institutions offering B.Tech course in nuclear physics? What's the future prospective of this course?

Best Colleges in India offering BSc-Nuclear Physics and its carieer oppurtunities
9th May 2012, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of institutions offering B.Tech course in nuclear physics? What's the future prospective of this course?

i'm intrested in nuclear physics can anyone help me choose my course in b tech
25th July 2013, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

respected sir,
i am looking for colleges which provides ( b.tech m.tech ) dual degree in petroleum engineering. so, pleaz give me information about mentioned colleges. thanking you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?