4th September 2017, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria to join University of Delhi for M.Phil in Social Work? Entrance exam question papers of it?

I have completed B.Sc and MA Social Work from Utkal University with 54%
marks. Now I want to do M.Phil in Social Work from University of Delhi. Please tell me eligibility criteria and requirements for it? Send me entrance exam question papers?

Related Questions:
  1. Question papers for Masters in Social work from Delhi university? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Delhi University, B.A. (Hons), Social Work, Second Year Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  3. M.A social work entrance previous years question papers of Delhi University
  4. Delhi University - B.A. (H) Social Work - Second Year Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. Delhi University, B.A. (Hons), Social Work, First Year Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. Delhi University - B.A. (H) Social Work - First Year Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. Master of Social Work entrance exam question papers for last years of Delhi University
  8. Eligibility criteria for Masters in Sociology from D.U.? Syllabus of entrance exam?
  9. Previous years question papers of Delhi University Master of Social Work entrance exam -- [New]
  10. Delhi University - B.A. (H) Social Work - Third Year Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. Delhi University, B.A. (Hons), Social Work, Third Year Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. Previous year papers for M.Phil Social Work exam?
  13. Qualification required for BSW?
  14. When entrance exam is going to be conducted in 2016 for admission in MSW course? Eligibility criteria of that entrance exam?
  15. IGNOU Bachelor In Social work Introduction To Social Work Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. IGNOU Bachelor in Social Work, Social Work intervention with Individuals and Group Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. Model test papers for M.Phil in social work
  18. Can I join BSW course in 2015? Process to join?
7th September 2017, 11:48 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to join University of Delhi for M.Phil in Social Work? Entrance exam question papers of it?

I am sorry to say that you are not eligible to opt for the Ph.D course or M.Phil in Social Work as you have scored only 54% of marks in your Masters degree course.
Candidates those who have completed their Masters degree in the relevant field from a recognized University with a minimum of 55% of marks in it are eligible to opt for the Ph.D course in the same.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?