18th July 2016, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

Admission criteria to study M.Phil(Social Work) in Karve Institute of Social Work? Regulations and programme structure?

Can I know the admission criteria for M.Phil(Social Work) in Karve Institute of Social Work? Please tell me about the programme structure and regulations also. Waiting for your reply.

3rd May 2017, 02:02 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission criteria to study M.Phil(Social Work) in Karve Institute of Social Work? Regulations and programme structure?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can I know the admission criteria for M.Phil(Social Work) in Karve Institute of Social Work? Please tell me about the programme structure and regulations also. Waiting for your reply.

The minimum eligibility to study M.Phil Social Work at Karve Institute of Social Service is a Master’s Degree in Social Work from any recognized university. Course duration of M.Phil Social Work is 12 months for full time students. Candidates can get the application from the institute office on payment of Rs 300. The medium of instruction is English. Karve Institute of Social Service website link is Click Here

Structure of the M.Phil course is given below;

Theory papers:
Social Policy and Development
Social Research Methods and Statistics
Educational Methods in Social Education
Practice Methods with individuals, human groups and communities

Professional Seminars

Research Dissertation to be submitted before appearing at the final M.Phil theory examination
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?