4th September 2017, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

Steps to do PhD in Atomic and Laser Physics? Duration to complete PhD in India?

I have passed B.Sc Physics and ow want to do PhD in Atomic and Laser Physics. Please tell me steps to do PhD in the same? Duration to completed PhD in India?

Related Questions:
  1. Duration of PhD course? Doing M.Phil before PhD will effect the duration of PhD?
  2. How to enroll for PhD in Entomology? Duration to complete PhD?
  3. How can I go for PhD in Mathematics after 12th? Duration of course? In how many streams can I do PhD? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Total expenses and course duration of PhD in India?
  5. Best college, requirements and duration of PhD Economics? Scope after this course?
  6. How to complete PhD in short time after B.Sc Physics? Steps and entrance exams available for it?
  7. How can I apply to study PhD if completed M.Sc in Atomic & Molecular Physics?
  8. Should I study correspondence PhD if Teaching at Higher Secondary Level? Course duration of PhD?
  9. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Physics in part time without completion of master's degree?
  10. Does BU offer doctorate course in music for hindustani vocal?
  11. List of institutes with fee structure which offer Integrated PhD in Physics for B.Sc 1st year candidate? Course duration and entrance exams to get admission?
  12. Duration of regular PhD after clearing NET and JRF?
  13. Can I study PhD in Physics at IIT being a M.Sc 1st year student? List of institutes which offer PhD in Physics program in India?
  14. Can I choose a Guide from Abroad to complete my PhD in Physics?
  15. Integrated PhD has more value than PhD done after M.Sc? Duration of course and good universities for it?
  16. Topics to choose in PhD for Mechanical Engineering candidate? Duration of PhD program? -- [New]
  17. How to do PhD after M.Pharmacy?
  18. Professional courses for B.Sc. graduates with 40% marks in aggregate?
7th September 2017, 07:06 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Steps to do PhD in Atomic and Laser Physics? Duration to complete PhD in India?

Sorry to inform you that you are not eligible to do PhD as for now because you haven't completed master's degree yet.
Candidates willing to PhD in Atomic and Laser Physics, must have to complete masters degree in the relevant field with a minimum of 55% marks from any recognized university.
Eligible candidates then have to appear in UGC-NET/CSIR exam qualifying in which they can take admission into PhD course in the relevant field.
So in order to become eligible for PhD, you need to complete you master's degree in the relevant discipline with atleast 55% marks.
PhD course usually take a minimum duration of 3 years after master's degree in India.
7th September 2017, 11:54 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Steps to do PhD in Atomic and Laser Physics? Duration to complete PhD in India?

Candidates those who are wiling to do Ph.D course in Atomic and laser Physics, must have completed their Masters degree in the relevant field of Physics from a recognized University with scoring a minimum of 55% of marks in it.
Once after the completion of Masters degree course with a minimum of 55% of marks, candidates must have to appear in the NET examination, qualifying in which they can take admission in different Colleges to study Ph.D in the above mentioned field.
The duration of the Ph.D course in India is around 2 to 5 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?