4th September 2017, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

How to do PhD after M.Sc Education (Child Development and Education)? Can I do it through NET JRF?

I am studying M.Sc Education (Child Development and Education) and after it want to do PhD in same stream. Please tell me what I should do for it? Can I do it through NET JRF?

7th September 2017, 07:17 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to do PhD after M.Sc Education (Child Development and Education)? Can I do it through NET JRF?

Those who have completed M.Sc Education (Child Development and Education) with 55% or above marks from any recognized university, are eligible to do PhD in the relevant field.
Candidates, satisfying the eligibility criteria need to appear in UGC-NET/CSIR/JRF examination which is conducted by University Grant Commission to grant admission to the candidates willing to do PhD.
The UGC-NET/CSIR/JRF qualified candidates can take admission into their desired PhD course through counselling or direct.
7th September 2017, 11:35 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do PhD after M.Sc Education (Child Development and Education)? Can I do it through NET JRF?

Candidates those who are wiling to pursue the Ph.D course in the Child Development and Education, must have completed their Masters degree in the relevant field from a recognized University with scoring a minimum of 55% of marks in it.
Candidates those who have secured the above mentioned percentage of marks in their Masters degree are eligible to appear in the NET examination, qualifying in which they can take admission to study Ph.D course in Child Development and Education.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?