12th February 2011, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

Procedure and eligibility criteria for CA exam? Fee structure of the course?

Actually I want to do CA and for this I want to know the procedure for CA and criteria for this and what is the fee structure I have done my 12th (commerce) in 2006.

vikas sharma

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges with fee structure which offer MBBS in Abroad? Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply?
  2. What is the procedure for admission for B.Ed? What is the fee structure and the eligibility criteria?
  3. How to do B.Ed course through correspondence? Procedure for admission? What is the course duration, fee structure and the eligibility criteria?
  4. Admission procedure, fee structure and Eligibility criteria for MBA program?
  5. Eligibility criteria, Admission Procedure and Fee Structure for ICWA course to join after the completion of Graduation in B.Com?
  6. Admission procedure and fee structure for joining B.Ed course through correspondence?
  7. Eligibility criteria to do Masters of Hospital Administration? What is the selection procedure? Date of the entrance exam and their fee structure?
  8. Procedure, eligibility criteria and fee structure?
  9. Can I get admission for ICWA after completing BBA course? What is the fee structure for ICWAI course?
  10. Procedure to join Merchant Navy? What is the eligibility criteria and the fee structure?
  11. Eligibility criteria, list of colleges with fee structure and procedure to get admission in Ph.D(Ayurveda) after completing B.A.M.S?
  12. Procedure to get admission in NTU Singapore for Engineering? Eligibility criteria, entrance exam pattern and fee structure for it? -- [New]
  13. Fee structure of doing law course? Eligibility criteria of doing the course?
  14. Application procedure, fee structure and eligibility for Medicine PG in London?
  15. Can I join the CDAC course after doing B.E IT? What is the fee structure and the eligibility criteria?
  16. Eligibility criteria to join distance MBA programme? What is the fee structure
  17. What is the eligibility criteria for SAP? What is the fee structure?
  18. How to do LLB from IGNOU? Procedure and fee structure? What is the eligibility criteria?
17th February 2011, 12:52 AM
Aman Sapra

Default Re: Procedure and eligibility criteria for CA exam? Fee structure of the course?

For CA exam the qualification required is 12th standard.
You can download and fill the form from the website:
www.icai.org
and submit it at any centre of icai before 31st march to appear in the CPT exam.
This form costs around 6600 Rs.
And the total course fees will be around 35000-40000.
17th February 2011, 04:28 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure and eligibility criteria for CA exam? Fee structure of the course?

Hello friend,

To pursue CA, the candidate must have passed the +2 level of examination in any stream conducted by a recognized institute. After qualifying the +2 level of examination, candidates are eligible to write CPT(Competency Professional Test) conducted by ICAI.

Eligibility for exemption from CPT.

Commerce graduates with 50% marks
Non-commerce graduates with 55% marks (without maths)
Non-commerce graduates with Maths with 60%.

Course

The CA course has been divided into three stages.
Competency Professional Test (CPT)
Professional Competency Course (PCC)
Final Course
Practical training prescribed by ICAI
100 Hours of Information Technology Training
3½ years of articled training
General Management and Communication Skills Course

For further information, please visit the official website of ICAI.
28th February 2011, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

this is sravani i have completed my M.B.A (FINANCE) in 2007. so i want to know the procedure in C.A? shall i eligibulity or not?
21st March 2011, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

I have done 12 by Maths this month only.
Now i want to do CA.
Can anybody guide me please.
I am getting confused,should i go for CA or Eng.

Thanks.
9th April 2011, 01:46 AM
Unregistered

i have sent the form downloaded from net along with dd for Rs 6200/- sent thru courier, delivered on 28th march in delhi. NO NEWS. What shud i do????
11th April 2011, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

is it necessary to clear cpt after graduation for preparing ca?
13th April 2011, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my 10th.am i eligible to write an entrance exam so that i dont go to college and just do ca
20th May 2011, 10:28 AM
Unregistered

hii.. i ayush i wanna know about best institute of c.a. in delhi plzzz. guide me
12th June 2011, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

i have taken commerce ,civice and accountency in my intermediate can i apply for cpt.
16th June 2011, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

IS IT POSSIBLE THAT ANY BODY JOIN C.A WITHOUT ENTERANCE EXAM IF HE/SHE IS GRADUATE
21st June 2011, 10:21 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to be CA without using a single rupee(excluding form fees)?
29th June 2011, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

i hav completed graduation with 73% marks should i eligible fr exemption of c.p.t?
5th July 2011, 02:47 AM
Unregistered

BHARTI, i have completed my B TECH (CSE) in 2010. so i want to know the procedure in C.A? shall i eligibulity or not?
5th July 2011, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

i completed my MBA
i wants the detais about the CA Course details and fees structure when i needs to join wher can i get this information what kind of entrance exam i wants to write
7th July 2011, 01:10 AM
Unregistered

I did my Diploma in ECE after 10th ,i like to pursue my carrier by doing an CA.Pl let me know is possible to do CA with a degree in Diploma in ECE and also let me know the procedure if it is possible
8th July 2011, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

i wanna to do c.a. and my qualification is 12th. wat procedure i make for it
12th July 2011, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

i have passed 12th & i am doing Bcom 1st year, i want to do CA please tell me what is the procedure and how to get admission
30th July 2011, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

I have completed B.com with 55% marks. I have already conducted CA course and discontinued for the year 2004. 3 year articleship also completed. I want to study now CA Course. I have the folowing doubts in current procedures, Kindly Clarify,

1) Should I complete the 100 Hours of Information Technology Training course Whether before or after passing ATC
2) About the Articleship of ATC course.

thanking you,
R. Saravanan
1st August 2011, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

Now i want to join mba(finance) course then it possible to do CA with mba ?
4th August 2011, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

i have finished my ssc can i do ca
8th August 2011, 11:06 PM
Unregistered

i have done my 2(science) and BBA.. Am i eligible to opt for CA...
9th August 2011, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

what is the ca course duration
13th August 2011, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

pls guide me ... i m grauate...nd what should i do ?????????
24th September 2011, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

age limit for CA
24th September 2011, 09:01 PM
dil-jale

hi dear,

www.icai.org
and submit it at any centre of icai before 31st march to appear in the CPT exam.
thanks
25th September 2011, 02:26 AM
BITAN GHOSH
Senior Member+

Dear friend,
Following is the eligibility criteria:-
1. The candidate must have passed the 10+2 level from a recognized board.
2. The candidate who is a Commerce graduate should have 50% marks.
Non-commerce graduates without maths should have 55% marks.
Non-commerce graduates with Maths should have 60% marks.
The course consists of three stages:-
(a) Competency Professional Test (CPT)
(b) Professional Competency Course (PCC)
(c) Final Course
For more details follow the website:-
www.icwa.org
All the very best.
Thank you.
1st October 2011, 12:15 AM
Unregistered

for CA maths is compulsory or not for commerce candidates?
1st October 2011, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

Exclamation Re: Procedure and eligibility criteria for CA exam? Fee structure of the course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Is it possible to be CA without using a single rupee(excluding form fees)?
how it is possible?
1st October 2011, 09:01 PM
shrijan00

hy,
www.icai.org
To pursue CA, the candidate must have passed the +2 level of examination in any stream conducted by a recognized institute. After qualifying the +2 level of examination, candidates are eligible to write CPT(Competency Professional Test) conducted by ICAI.

18th October 2011, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

I have done by BE, can i do CA?
19th October 2011, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
this is sravani i have completed my M.B.A (FINANCE) in 2007. so i want to know the procedure in C.A? shall i eligibulity or not?
ya ofcource
23rd December 2011, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

SIR I HAD DONE B.COM IN 2007 & DID PGDCA ALSO. IHAVE 50% IN GRADUATION, NOW I WANT TO DO CA SO PLZ TELL ME THE CRITERIA,DUARATION & FEE STRUCTURE.
13th January 2012, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

i have done bba and i want to know the least time in which i can complete ca
13th January 2012, 10:12 PM
priyo06
Senior Member+++

dear friend,

Both CA (Charted Account) and CS (Company Secretory) are very good option for building up the carrier. You don't have mentioned your educational qualification, if mention then it will be beneficial for me. Ok fine, if you are from commerce background then I will tell you to go for CA otherwise CS.

See one thing the subject where you want to study is fully depend upon you. You have to choose for your own future and I tell you because I don't know in which subject you have the interest. Both will be beneficial for you and both are very good option.

For more information please read the information from the file i had attached or visit the official website of company secretary that is :

http://www.icsi.edu

all the best.
15th January 2012, 06:36 PM
abhisek.sonu

www.icai.org
27th January 2012, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

please tell me that as I am the student of B.E. from the discipline information technology and i want to know the criteria of post CA
20th March 2012, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

Is it necessary to give cpt exam after passing graduation
20th March 2012, 04:05 PM
nkrjn17

Hiii

The eligibility for pursuing C.A. is +2 with 50%age..and there is no age limit

C.A includes 3 steps:

1) C.P.T (common proficiency test) for this you have to register ICAI @ Rs.4,000
2) I.P.C.C (integrated proficiency competence examination) @ Rs.10,000 which includes I.T. training and orientation programme
3) then you have to do articleship for 3 years..then you are eligibile to sit in C.A final examination @ Rs.8,500
20th March 2012, 04:15 PM
Oracle 9
Senior Member++

you can skip CPT, provided

you are a Commerce graduates with 50% marks

other detail about the course

4 Stages of Chartered Accountancy.

CPT

IPCC

IPCW

AND

CA FINAL

CA it takes around 4.5 years on whole.

After clearing both IPCC (group I & II )

You can appear for final examination

CA FEE

C A fee is around 40000/- to 45000/-.

for futher information visit

www.icai.org
20th March 2012, 05:30 PM
arvind_singh
Banned

Quote:
Is it necessary to give cpt exam after passing graduation

Well no you do not need to appear for the CPT exam conducted by ICAI institute every year for selecting students in CA course .

CENTRAL COUNCIL has announced that now a graduates and post graduates students can directly apply for the IPCC level without appearing for the CPT exam.IPCC is final stage for the students who wants to become a CA.

The following graudates and post graduates students are exempted from taking the CPT exam ::

Students who have completed their graduation in commerce streams and have studied any 3 full papers of 100 marks each out of::

Accounting,
Auditing,
Mercantile Laws,
Corporate Laws,
Economics,
Management including Financial Management,
Taxation including Direct Tax Laws, Indirect Tax Laws etc.,
Costing,
Business Administration,
Management Accounting

And have Passed the graduate/post-graduate examination by securing in the aggregate a Minimum of 55% of the Total marks or its equivalent grade from any recognized Universities including Open Universities.

2. Graduates/ Post Graduates who have completed their graduation in different streams have secured aggregate of 60% of the total marks in the examination or its equivalent grade from any Recognized Universities including Open Universities.
20th March 2012, 05:46 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Hi dear........
The CA course details are as follows......

The fees structure of CA course are as follows....

There is a good news for graduate they can skip cpt exam the details are as follows....

For more details visit official website of ICAI .

Good luck....
20th March 2012, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

i am completed 2 with 70% & gradution with 47% can i elegibety for ca
28th May 2012, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

i got 49.60% in commerce stream can i eligible for cpt
5th June 2012, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

is c.a. is better than m.b.a. in finance.
31st July 2012, 10:19 PM
EDEPHIC
Senior Member+

Course

The CA course has been divided into three stages.
Competency Professional Test (CPT)
Professional Competency Course (PCC)
Final Course
Practical training prescribed by ICAI
100 Hours of Information Technology Training
3½ years of articled training
General Management and Communication Skills Course

For further information, please visit the official website of ICAI.
10th August 2012, 11:32 PM
Unregistered

this is pankaj 21 i have completed my M.B.A (FINANCE) in 2007. so i want to know the procedure in C.A? shall i eligibulity or not?
22nd August 2012, 01:14 AM
Unregistered

I have secured 52% in graduation with commerce.Am I eligible for IPCC?
30th August 2012, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

I have done HSC in commerce include math and then done BMS in 2010
Currently I am working with a insurance company, i am confused to choose
In between MBA finance or CA.
I am interested in Finance carrier,So please suggest me what should better
10th June 2013, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I hav pass 10 2 Cbse 2013 commerce witout math with 43%
M I eligible for CA
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?