27th July 2018, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get PhD(Pathology) admission in Swami Vivekanand Subharti University?

Hello everyone, I have done with my MSc(Pathology) course. I am interested to do my PhD in Pathology from Swami Vivekanand Subharti University. Kindly let me know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this university for this PhD program. Kindly tell me immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Will I get Swami Vivekanand Subharti University, Meerut or Sharda University after completing B.Tech in Civil?
  2. Detailed information about Diploma in Fine Arts offered in Swami Vivekanand Subharti University?
  3. Is Swami Vivekanand Subharti University Meerut AICTE approved for M.Tech in Electronics and Communication? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Admission procedure to study PhD(Pathology) in Swami Vivekanand Subharti University?
  5. Can I appear for IPS exam after doing graduation from Swami Vivekanand Subharti University Meerut
  6. Admission criteria and entrance exam to study PhD(Pathology) in Swami Vivekanand Subharti University?
  7. Scholarships available to study PhD(Pathology) in Swami Vivekanand Subharti University?
  8. Is the Swami Vivekanand Subharti University approved by UGC and AICTE? Diploma from here valid for government job?
  9. Course structure and duration of PhD(Pathology) in Swami Vivekanand Subharti University?
  10. Is Subharti law university ,Meerut a good college?
  11. Whether Swami Vivekanand College, Sagar is affiliated to Swami Vivekanand University?
  12. Is Swami Vivekanand University approved by PCI?
  13. Is Swami Vivekanand university approved by UGC?
  14. Can I do special B.Ed from Swami Vivekananda University (MP)? Is this university recognized?
  15. Does Swami Vivekanand University offer Diploma in Electronics and Communication? Is it affiliated to AICTE?
  16. Procedure of admission in LLB course at Swami Vivekanand University, Madhya Pradesh? Eligibility criteria and fees for it?
  17. B.P.Ed course offered by Swami Vivekanand University is approved by NCTE?
  18. List of AICTE approved Distance Engineering Diploma institutes in India
15th June 2019, 09:27 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get PhD(Pathology) admission in Swami Vivekanand Subharti University?

Doctor of Philosophy in Pathology is Doctorate Pathology course and the duration of this course is three years. The required eligibility to get Ph.D. (Pathology) admission in Swami Vivekanand Subharti University is the candidate must have passed post graduation in the same field from a recognized university. For the admission of Doctor of Philosophy in Pathology course, the candidate has to appear in the entrance and personal interview which is conducted by the Swami Vivekanand Subharti University.

Minimum percentage required for Doctor of Philosophy in Pathology course: 55%.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?