27th July 2018, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and duration of PhD(Pathology) in Swami Vivekanand Subharti University?

Hi friends, I am interested to do PhD in Pathology from Swami Vivekanand Subharti University. I just want to know about the duration of this course as well as the structure of this course. Can you please let me know about the course duration and structure? Please let me know about both immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Will I get Swami Vivekanand Subharti University, Meerut or Sharda University after completing B.Tech in Civil?
  2. Detailed information about Diploma in Fine Arts offered in Swami Vivekanand Subharti University?
  3. Is Swami Vivekanand Subharti University Meerut AICTE approved for M.Tech in Electronics and Communication? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can I appear for IPS exam after doing graduation from Swami Vivekanand Subharti University Meerut
  5. Scholarships available to study PhD(Pathology) in Swami Vivekanand Subharti University?
  6. Eligibility to get PhD(Pathology) admission in Swami Vivekanand Subharti University?
  7. Admission procedure to study PhD(Pathology) in Swami Vivekanand Subharti University?
  8. Admission criteria and entrance exam to study PhD(Pathology) in Swami Vivekanand Subharti University?
  9. Is the Swami Vivekanand Subharti University approved by UGC and AICTE? Diploma from here valid for government job?
  10. Course structure and duration of BE(Mechatronics Engineering) in Chhattisgarh Swami Vivekanand Technical University?
  11. Is Subharti law university ,Meerut a good college?
  12. Is Swami Vivekanand university approved by UGC?
  13. Can I do special B.Ed from Swami Vivekananda University (MP)? Is this university recognized?
  14. Whether Swami Vivekanand College, Sagar is affiliated to Swami Vivekanand University?
  15. Is Swami Vivekanand University approved by PCI?
  16. Course structure and duration of Diploma in Architecture Engineering in Swami Vivekanand Institute of Engineering and Technology? -- [New]
  17. Does Swami Vivekanand University offer Diploma in Electronics and Communication? Is it affiliated to AICTE?
  18. B.P.Ed course offered by Swami Vivekanand University is approved by NCTE?
11th July 2022, 11:13 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and duration of PhD(Pathology) in Swami Vivekanand Subharti University?

The Course Structure is:-

Cancer

Biology

Neurobiology

Stem Cell and Developmental

Inflammation and Immunology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?