19th April 2021, 03:10 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to secure PhD(Economics) admission in Aligarh Muslim University

I want to apply for a PhD course in Economics subject at Aligarh Muslim University. I would like to know about the procedure through which I can get admission for this PhD in this university. Kindly tell me about the admission procedure asap.

24th April 2021, 12:24 AM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Procedure to secure PhD(Economics) admission in Aligarh Muslim University

Procedure to secure PhD(Economics) admission in Aligarh Muslim University is as follows.

Applicant can get admission through entrance exam conducted by university followed by interview only.

There is no need appear in any other entrance exam.

I'm giving you link of official website for application submission.
https://www.amu.ac.in/
24th April 2021, 05:18 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to secure PhD(Economics) admission in Aligarh Muslim University

The admission procedure to study a PhD in Economics at Aligarh Muslim University is a candidate must have passed Master's degree or equivalent in the relevant field with a minimum score of 55% marks in aggregate for General category and for SC/ST candidates it is 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. Admission selection will be done on the basis of a written test followed by an interview.

Interested candidates can apply online through the university website www.amu.ac.in by clicking on the 'Admission' tab. First of all, register yourself on the website and thereafter log in with the details. Fill the application form with all the required details and upload the scanned copy of all the relevant documents. Pay the application fee online through Net banking/debit/credit card and submit the form.
25th April 2021, 09:06 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to secure PhD(Economics) admission in Aligarh Muslim University:-

✓ Admission to MPhil & PhD will be done through AMU Admission Test, followed by an interview.
✓ Candidates who have already qualified CSIR NET or UGC NET or any other national level entrance test such as NET JRF will be considered for admission without appearing in the AMU Admission Written Test.

For more details about admission process you can visit into the official website of this University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?