27th July 2018, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PhD(Plant Pathology) in Allahabad State University?

Hello everyone, I am interested to do PhD program in Allahabad State University in the specialization of Plant Pathology. So, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for doing this PhD program in this institute. Please tell me asap.

15th June 2019, 09:08 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Plant Pathology) in Allahabad State University?

Doctor of Philosophy in Plant Pathology is a Doctor level course and the duration of Doctor of Philosophy in Plant Pathology course is three years. The required eligibility to get admission in Doctor of Philosophy in Plant Pathology course is the applicant should have passed Post Graduate and equivalent course in the respective stream with at least 60% from a recognized university. The final selection of the candidate will be done on the basis of personal interview and entrance examination score. After completing a Ph.D. (Plant Pathology) you can become Plant Pathologist.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?