23rd April 2014, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility for PhD Anatomy/Physiology after MPT Orthopaedics?

want to do phd in anatomy/physiology after mpt orthopaedics.am i eligible?if yes list of colleges offering for the same

21st May 2014, 09:45 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Eligibility for PhD Anatomy/Physiology after MPT Orthopaedics?

As you asking here about your problem that you want to know that the eligibility criteria of PhD anatomy after mpt orthopedics. So as you want to do PhD after orthopedics the eligibility is like these – student must have completing the pg. diploma in orthopedics or Orthopedically surgery from a well-known institute.

Before doing the pg. diploma student must have doing MBBS and qualified MBBS from a medical council of India approved institution and also getting at least 55 percent of marks from their MBBS study. So as I have mentioned here about the eligibility for the PhD course after orthopedics so you have to do your best study in this MBBS and pg. level course for getting a good impact on the institution as you have applied for the PhD degree.

Because they also choose students from the many scholar students so that your study and marks and grade put a good impact on the PhD institution so that they can choose you from the students who are applied for the same. So these are my point of view as for the PhD course you are going to be applying and take admission in to it. So good luck from me.
5th November 2017, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir I'm studying in B.Sc physician assistant then after I want to study in MD course after m.sc anatomy is it possible or not guide me...
28th June 2018, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have completed masters in physiotherapy in orthopedic. I want to do PhD in anatomy or physiology. Please tell me I am eligible for doing or not.
8th September 2019, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

What to do after mpt in orthopaedic
27th April 2023, 09:41 AM
Unregistered

Is M.P.T Physiotherapy is eligible for doing Ph.d in Anatomy.
17th June 2023, 12:33 PM
Nikhil202k
Banned

The eligibility for a Ph.D. in Anatomy or Physiology after completing an MPT (Master of Physiotherapy) in Orthopedics can vary depending on the specific requirements of the university or institution offering the Ph.D. program. Here are some general considerations:

Academic Background: Most Ph.D. programs in Anatomy or Physiology require a master's degree in a related field. Since you have completed an MPT in Orthopedics, which is a specialized degree in physiotherapy, it may be necessary to have a strong foundation in Anatomy or Physiology to be eligible for a Ph.D. program in these subjects. Some universities may have specific course requirements or prerequisites in Anatomy or Physiology that you need to fulfill.

Research Experience: Ph.D. programs typically involve conducting original research in the chosen field. Having research experience, such as working on research projects during your MPT or participating in publications or conferences related to Anatomy or Physiology, can strengthen your application and increase your eligibility for a Ph.D. program.

Entrance Exams and Admission Requirements: Many universities require applicants to take entrance exams specific to their Ph.D. programs. These exams may evaluate your subject knowledge, research aptitude, and analytical skills. Additionally, you may need to meet certain criteria, such as minimum GPA requirements or language proficiency, to be considered for admission.

Prerequisites and Additional Courses: Depending on your academic background, you may be required to take prerequisite courses or additional coursework in Anatomy or Physiology to fulfill the requirements of the Ph.D. program. This ensures that you have the necessary foundational knowledge to undertake advanced research in these subjects.
30th June 2023, 10:52 PM
A Erenbeni Ovung
Banned

To determine your eligibility for a Ph.D. in Anatomy/Physiology after completing an MPT in Orthopaedics, you will need to consider a few factors.

Firstly, it's important to note that eligibility requirements can vary between universities and countries. It would be best to research specific programs and consult with the universities you are interested in to get accurate and up-to-date information.

In general, to pursue a Ph.D., the following factors may be considered:

1. Academic Background: Having a Master's degree in a related field, such as Orthopaedics or a similar discipline, can be advantageous when applying for a Ph.D. program in Anatomy/Physiology. Your MPT degree may be considered a suitable background, especially if it includes coursework related to anatomy, physiology, or research methods.

2. Research Experience: Ph.D. programs often look for candidates with prior research experience. If your MPT program included a research component or if you have any independent research experience in the field of Anatomy/Physiology, it will be a valuable asset.

3. Prerequisite Courses: Some Ph.D. programs may require specific prerequisite courses in Anatomy and Physiology. While your MPT in Orthopaedics may have covered similar topics, you may need to demonstrate proficiency in these areas or complete additional coursework before being eligible for a Ph.D. program.

4. Letters of Recommendation: Strong letters of recommendation from professors or mentors who can speak to your research capabilities and academic potential will greatly enhance your application.

5. Entrance Exams: Depending on the university and country, you may be required to take entrance exams such as the GRE (Graduate Record Examination) or other standardized tests.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?