8th March 2011, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

What is the entrance exam date of the best coaching for IIT JEE in Patna?

What is the entrance examination date of best coaching in patna. Preparing For iit jee.

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the top 10 coaching institutes in Patna for Engineering Exams(IIT JEE, AIEEE) Preparations?
  2. Where should I take coaching class among Bangalore and Patna for JEE Main and Advanced? Best coaching class in Patna? -- [New]
  3. Last date of joining coaching classes of IIT? List of best coaching institutes for IIT JEE in Maharashtra?
  4. List of the top coaching classes along with their address and contact number offering classes for IIT JEE in Patna?
  5. List of institutions offering IIT-JEE Coaching in Bathinda? How may I get details about online coaching?
  6. Which are the best coaching institutes for IIT JEE?
  7. Best coaching institutes for IIT-JEE in Patna with low fees?
  8. List of the top coaching institutes along with their registration dates, entrance exam dates, and fee structure for IIT-JEE in India?
  9. List of top coaching centers for IIT-JEE preparation? How may I get information about online coaching exam preparation(Kota)?
  10. Top 15 Coaching Institutes for IIT Exam in Patna?
  11. Which is the best coaching institute for IIT JEE? How to crack the exam?
  12. What is the last date to apply for IIT JEE entrance exam?
  13. Which coaching is the best in Patna-FIIT JEE/Vidyamadir/Resonance?
  14. Best coaching center for IIT JEE exam in Hyderabad? What are the expenses for coaching for IIT JEE?
  15. Which coaching institute will be the best in Kota(Rajasthan) for IIT JEE entrance
  16. Should I take up IIT JEE or coaching or normal CBSE coaching? Is self study enough for AIEEE? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to prepare for enter into coaching to prepare for IIT JEE?
  18. Can my son take admission in diploma in engineering in Sathysai University after passing II PUC in Bangalore?
3rd February 2012, 02:04 AM
love_star

Location: 128/939 Y Block, Kidwai Nagar, Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh
Default Re: What is the entrance exam date of the best coaching for IIT JEE in Patna?

The best coaching is obviously Super 30 in patna. The entrance exam for it is announced every year so,, checkout the papers for it
10th April 2012, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the entrance exam date of the best coaching for IIT JEE in Patna?

what is the last date for subimition of fourm for super30
19th May 2012, 11:01 AM
Unregistered

I want to take admission of any best institute for preparing iit jee in patna.
1st February 2014, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

1) i want to know about super 30 admission system 2014-15.
2) top coaching center for IIT preparation in patna
(Bihar) & kota (Rajasthan)
17th March 2014, 09:22 AM
Unregistered

What is the entrance date for student of class10 who wants to be newly admitted in mentor ?
15th April 2015, 02:58 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is the entrance examination date of best coaching in patna. Preparing For iit jee.
List of the best coaching institute for IIT JEE exam in Patna:-

T.I.M.E.
Triumphant Institute of Management Education Pvt. Ltd., 1st Flr,house-mm Bihari,Opp. Santosa Apart.,BandarBagicha, Fraser Rd
Patna, Bihar
0612 222 3892

Everonn Toppers tutorial
Address: 5th Floor, Harshvardhan Arcade,
Beside Samrat International,
Frazer Road, Patna – 800001 (Bihar)
Ph: +91- 612-3263262 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting +91- 612-3263262 end_of_the_skype_highlightin, 6550308/09

Sharda Educational Institution & Sharda Tutorials
Address: IIT AIEEE Preparation institute
3rd Floor Uday Palace, Marshal Bazar, Danapur Cantt., Patna, Contact No. - 9304147273 , 9835408793

RENAISSANCE CLASSES
Address: 2nd Floor, Ram Jatan Complex, Above Canara Bank, Ashiyana Road, Patna-14, Patna - 14
061 23266688

CLASSES FOR ENGINEERING ENTRANCE EXAMINATIONS

Address: CFEEE, First Floor (above Shagun Saree Shop),
Beside I.O.C. Petrol Pump, Boring Road Chauraha,
Mob: 9835281483, 9835484665
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?