9th June 2016, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PhD(Biotechnology) in Dr. D.Y. Patil Vidyapeeth for M.Sc student?

I am the student of M.Sc(Biotechnology) final year and after completing my M.Sc I want to join PhD in same stream. I want to take admission in Dr. D.Y. Patil Vidyapeeth for PhD program. Kindly tell me what eligibility criteria has to fulfill for getting admission?

10th June 2016, 10:55 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Biotechnology) in Dr. D.Y. Patil Vidyapeeth for M.Sc student?

Educational Qualification Required to pursue Ph.D in Biotechnology in Dr.D.Y.Patil Vidyapeeth, Pune:

The basic educational qualification required to do this course is "Post Graduate" degree with minimum 55% marks for General Category and 50% marks for Reserved Category from a recognized university.

Qualification Required:

>> M.Sc or M.Tech degree from any branch of Science (Physics/ Chemistry/ Biology/ Mathematics/ Life Sciences/) and Branch of Technology (Biotechnology/ Bioinformatics/ Computer Science) , Medical, Veterinary, Pharmaceutical Science, Agriculture Science with minimum 55% aggregate marks.

Admission Process:

>> The admission into this Ph.D in Biotechnology does through All Indian Common Entrance Exam conducted by Dr.D.Y.Patil Vidyapeeth, Pune.

>> Pre Ph.D course of 6 months duration

Course Duration : 3 years

Click here for More Details

Click here for Ph.D Brochure
10th June 2016, 12:43 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Biotechnology) in Dr. D.Y. Patil Vidyapeeth for M.Sc student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am the student of M.Sc(Biotechnology) final year and after completing my M.Sc I want to join PhD in same stream. I want to take admission in Dr. D.Y. Patil Vidyapeeth for PhD program. Kindly tell me what eligibility criteria has to fulfill for getting admission?
Those candidates who have completed M.Sc degree in Biotechnology with above 55% marks from a recognized University are eligible for Ph.D course in Biotechnology.

You must have a valid CSIR NET score card.
10th June 2016, 02:25 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
The eligibility to study PhD Biotechnology in Dr. D.Y. Patil Vidyapeeth is post graduation with 55% marks for general category and 50% for reserved category.
The admission will be done through All India Common Entrance Test conducted by the Dr. D.Y. Patil Vidyapeeth, Pune. The Pre PhD course will be conducted for 6 months duration. The PhD duration is 3 years. The aspirant can find the details in the university website link Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?