9th June 2016, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do PhD(Management) from NIT-Delhi for distance MBA(Finance & Marketing) holder?

Hello Friends, I have completed my MBA(Finance & Marketing) from Sikkim Manipal University through Distance Education. Now, I wish to do PhD in Management from NIT-Delhi. Is it possible for me?

10th June 2016, 12:46 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do PhD(Management) from NIT-Delhi for distance MBA(Finance & Marketing) holder?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Friends, I have completed my MBA(Finance & Marketing) from Sikkim Manipal University through Distance Education. Now, I wish to do PhD in Management from NIT-Delhi. Is it possible for me?
You have completed MBA(Finance & Marketing) from Sikkim Manipal University through Distance Education, So you are eligible for Ph.D in Management in NIT Delhi.

But your masters degree marks must be above 55% and you must have a valid UGC NET score card.
10th June 2016, 02:11 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do PhD(Management) from NIT-Delhi for distance MBA(Finance & Marketing) holder?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

There is no information is available in the university website regarding the distance education. So you can contact the university and get the doubt clarified. The eligibility to do PhD (Management) in NIT-Delhi is a Master’s Degree in Management with first class or equivalent Grade Point. The candidate must have a valid GATE score or NET certificate. All the eligible candidates shall be required to appear in an Entrance Test in the same discipline. Those who have qualified the entrance test shall be called for the interview. The aspirant can apply online for the admission. The website link is Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?