29th July 2018, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PhD(Business Economics) in Adarsh College of Arts and Commerce?

Hello everyone, I am interested to do PhD program in Adarsh College of Arts and Commerce in the specialization of Business Economics. So, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for doing this PhD program in this institute. Please tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Documents required to get PhD(Business Economics) admission in Adarsh College of Arts and Commerce?
  2. Requirements to study PhD(Business Economics) in Adarsh College of Arts and Commerce?
  3. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Business Economics) in Adarsh College of Arts and Commerce?
  4. How many PhD(Business Economics) seats are available in Adarsh College of Arts and Commerce? -- [New]
  5. Top 10 colleges which offer B.Com(Accountancy) under Mumbai University? Procedure to get admission?
  6. Which course is better between BMS and Eco honors?
  7. Is it beneficial to study BCom(Banking & Insurance) in Adarsh College of Arts & Commerce?
  8. Possibility to get admission in any colleges in Mumbai with an average percentage in 12th board exam?
  9. Contact details of Microbiology colleges in Mumbai?
  10. Which colleges are best for studying BA Psychology through open medium?
  11. Admission procedure to study BCom(Banking & Insurance) in Adarsh College of Arts & Commerce?
  12. How many seats are available for B.Com(Banking & Finance) in Adarsh College of Arts and Commerce, Thane?
  13. Which is a better stream to follow for economics: Commerce or Arts?
  14. Which are the government colleges in B.Com honors which take admission on the basis of entrance exam
  15. Top 5 institutes in Mumbai for B.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Which are the good institutes for doing B.Com after HSC in Ahmedabad?
  17. List of good colleges I can apply for B.Com course in Pune or Mumbai after completion of 12th with 85% marks in CBSE board?
  18. Where are the colleges of BCA from Dahanu to Borivalli
3rd August 2018, 06:06 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Business Economics) in Adarsh College of Arts and Commerce?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I am interested to do PhD program in Adarsh College of Arts and Commerce in the specialization of Business Economics. So, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for doing this PhD program in this institute. Please tell me asap.

Eligibility to study PhD Business Economics in Adarsh College of Arts and Commerce is a Master’s Degree in Economics with at least 55% marks from a recognized university and cleared PET of University of Mumbai. Interested students can contact the college Economics department for more details regarding admission and other related details. They can find the details in the college website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?