6th April 2018, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to study BCom(Banking & Insurance) in Adarsh College of Arts & Commerce?

I am getting admission in Adarsh College of Arts & Commerce for BCom course in Banking & Insurance. I am little confuse about this stream because I don't know whether is it beneficial to do this course or not. Please help me.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study BCom(Banking & Insurance) in Adarsh College of Arts & Commerce?
  2. How many seats are available for B.Com(Banking & Finance) in Adarsh College of Arts and Commerce, Thane?
  3. Requirements to study PhD(Business Economics) in Adarsh College of Arts and Commerce?
  4. Documents required to get PhD(Business Economics) admission in Adarsh College of Arts and Commerce?
  5. Admission procedure and fee structure of Advanced Diploma in Insurance Management in JSS College of Arts, Science & Commerce?
  6. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Business Economics) in Adarsh College of Arts and Commerce?
  7. Eligibility to study PhD(Business Economics) in Adarsh College of Arts and Commerce?
  8. Whether PGD in Banking & Insurance is beneficial for B.Com student? Universities offering PGD in Banking & Insurance in Gujarat?
  9. Which colleges are best for studying BA Psychology through open medium? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How to do MBA in administration and hospital management after finishing diploma in general nursing and midwifery course
  11. Cutoff percentage required in 12th Commerce to study B.Com(E-Commerce) in PSG College of Arts & Science?
  12. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Banking & Finance?
  13. Is it beneficial to do Diploma in Income Tax & Company Law for 12th Commerce student?
  14. Is it beneficial to study Bachelor of Fine Arts for 12th Commerce girl candidate? List of colleges?
  15. Which are the good institutes for doing B.Com after HSC in Ahmedabad?
  16. How many PhD(Business Economics) seats are available in Adarsh College of Arts and Commerce? -- [New]
  17. Whether BBA(Banking & Insurance) course has no scope?
  18. Procedure to get admission and registration process to pursue B.A.(English) in Symbiosis Arts & Commerce College?
4th May 2018, 11:30 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study BCom(Banking & Insurance) in Adarsh College of Arts & Commerce?

Yes, pursuing this Bachelor of Commerce in Banking and Insurance is beneficial as far as job opportunities and career opportunities are concerned. Here are the more details of this course.

>> Adarsh College of Arts and Commerce college offers several courses and especially below are the streams that are taught in B.Com course.
* B.Com in Banking and Insurance
* B.Com in Financial Markets

>> Duration of the course - 3 years

>> Course type - Full time

Fee Details:
@ Year 1 - Rs.18,205/-
@ Year 2 - Rs.17,595/-
@ Year 3 - Rs.17,585/-

You must have completed 12th Class in 10+2 pattern from a recognized board with minimum 50% marks in order to be eligible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?