29th July 2018, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to study PhD(Business Economics) in Adarsh College of Arts and Commerce?

Hello, I am looking forward to study PhD in Business Economics course in Adarsh College of Arts and Commerce. Can you please let me know about the requirements for getting admission in this institute for this PhD program? Please let me know about the requirements immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Documents required to get PhD(Business Economics) admission in Adarsh College of Arts and Commerce?
  2. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Business Economics) in Adarsh College of Arts and Commerce?
  3. Eligibility to study PhD(Business Economics) in Adarsh College of Arts and Commerce?
  4. How many PhD(Business Economics) seats are available in Adarsh College of Arts and Commerce? -- [New]
  5. Top 10 colleges which offer B.Com(Accountancy) under Mumbai University? Procedure to get admission?
  6. Is it beneficial to study BCom(Banking & Insurance) in Adarsh College of Arts & Commerce?
  7. Contact details of Microbiology colleges in Mumbai?
  8. Which colleges are best for studying BA Psychology through open medium?
  9. Admission procedure to study BCom(Banking & Insurance) in Adarsh College of Arts & Commerce?
  10. How many seats are available for B.Com(Banking & Finance) in Adarsh College of Arts and Commerce, Thane?
  11. Possibility to get admission in any colleges in Mumbai with an average percentage in 12th board exam?
  12. Which course is better between BMS and Eco honors?
  13. Which is a better stream to follow for economics: Commerce or Arts?
  14. Which are the government colleges in B.Com honors which take admission on the basis of entrance exam
  15. Am I eligible to do B.Com or BMS if I have completed 12th with accounts major?
  16. Top 5 institutes in Mumbai for B.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Which are the good institutes for doing B.Com after HSC in Ahmedabad?
  18. List of good colleges I can apply for B.Com course in Pune or Mumbai after completion of 12th with 85% marks in CBSE board?
15th June 2019, 09:39 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to study PhD(Business Economics) in Adarsh College of Arts and Commerce?

The requirements to study Ph.D. (Business Economics) at Adarsh College of Arts and Commerce are given below.

** At first, the applicants should have passed post graduation in the respective stream from a recognized university.

** The percentage required in the post-graduation course to study Ph.D. (Business Economics) course is 55%.

** You have to appear in the entrance to study Ph.D. (Business Economics) at Adarsh College of Arts and Commerce.

** The name of the selected candidate will be shown on the display board i.e on the basis of merit list.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?