6th August 2018, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(Comparative Indian Literature) in Central University of Kerala?

Hello everyone, I want to do PhD in Comparative Indian Literature from Central University of Kerala. I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission in this institute for this PhD program. Kindly let me know immediately. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study PhD(Comparative Indian Literature) in Central University of Kerala? -- [New]
  2. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Comparative Indian Literature) in Central University of Kerala?
  3. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Comparative Indian Literature) in Central University of Kerala?
  4. How many PhD(Comparative Indian Literature) seats are available in Central University of Kerala?
  5. Admission procedure to study PhD in English Literature in Ranchi University for M.A. postgraduate?
  6. How to join M.Phil and Ph.D course after doing PG in English Language and Literature from MG University Kerala?
  7. Admission procedure to study PhD in English Literature in Delhi University?
  8. Admission procedure to study PhD(Physics) in Mumbai University for M.Phil postgraduate of Kerala? Possibility to get direct admission?
  9. Can I apply for another course in Kerala University after scoring 40% marks in English Literature
  10. Admission procedure to study PhD in English Literature in UK for M.A. postgraduate?
  11. Admission procedure to study PhD(English Literature) in English and Foreign Languages University?
  12. Registration procedure to study PhD in English Literature at Pune University?
  13. Admission procedure to study PhD(English Literature) in Sanjay Ghodawat University?
  14. Admission procedure to study PhD in English Literature in Oxford University for B.A.(English) candidate?
  15. How to prepare for MA English entrance exam of HCU?
  16. What is the admission procedure followed for doing Ph.D English Literature in Aligarh University?
  17. Top 10 indian universities to pursue Masters in English Literature? Admission details and procedure involved? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What is the procedure followed for getting admission for MA in english literature?
10th August 2018, 01:41 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Comparative Indian Literature) in Central University of Kerala?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I want to do PhD in Comparative Indian Literature from Central University of Kerala. I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission in this institute for this PhD program. Kindly let me know immediately. Thank you!

Interested and eligible candidates can apply online to study PhD in English and Comparative Literature in Central University of Kerala. Candidates who have passed MA English or MA Comparative Literature with at least 55% marks are eligible to study PhD in English and Comparative Literature in Central University of Kerala. Candidates should qualify an all India level Doctoral Entrance Test (DET), a personal interview and Project Proposal Presentation which is conducted by DECL. Those who have qualified NET, JRF, and MPhil are exempted from Doctoral Entrance Test. However, they have to appear for a personal interview and a Project Proposal Presentation to study PhD in English and Comparative Literature in Central University of Kerala.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?