16th November 2019, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PhD(Computer Science) in Karnatak University?

Hi everyone, I just want to know that if I am going to take admission in Karnatak University for PhD(Computer Science) then what is the eligibility criteria for admission? Kindly let me know about the eligibility asap.

27th November 2019, 06:08 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Computer Science) in Karnatak University?

Those who possess a postgraduate degree from a recognised University with 55% marks (50% for SC/ST/ category 1 / physically challenged candidates) and fall under sponsored candidates category are also eligible to apply for the Phd degree programme.
27th November 2019, 06:17 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Computer Science) in Karnatak University?

Eligibility to study PhD(Computer Science) in Karnatak University:-

Candidate should have studied under 10 + 2 + 3 or 10 + 2 + 5 pattern of education and should have obtained masters degree in the subjects concerned or in similar subjects while securing a minimum of 55% marks.

Those who possesses a postgraduate degree from a recognised University with 55% marks for 50% for SC / St categories and fall under sponsored candidates category are also to apply for the phd.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?