19th August 2015, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PhD in Computer Science for postgraduate of GNDU?

Hello,
I have completed my M.Sc in Computer Science from DAV College, Jalandhar affiliated from GNDU. I want to know what should be my eligibility for doing PhD in Computer Science?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to study PhD in Computer Science for a postgraduate?
  2. How can I get admission to study PhD in Mathematics in GNDU being a postgraduate?
  3. Eligibility to study PhD in Computer Science for MCA postgraduate of Banasthali Vidyapith?
  4. Eligibility to do PhD in Computer Science for MCA postgraduate?
  5. How can I study Part Time PhD in Computer Science being a MCA postgraduate?
  6. List of universities which offer Part Time PhD in Computer Science to M.Sc postgraduate? Total expenses to study Part Time PhD?
  7. Detailed information and admission procedure to study PhD in Computer Application in IGNOU for M.Sc(IT) postgraduate?
  8. Possibility to study PhD in Computer Science/Information Technology for MS(Software Design) postgraduate?
  9. Eligibility for PhD in Computer Science or Computer Application? Which university is providing these courses? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Is it compulsory to appear in UGC-NET for doing PhD in Computer Science for MCA postgraduate?
  11. How can I get admission to study PhD in Computer Science? Qualification required to get admission?
  12. Eligibility to do PhD in University of Oxford for M.Sc(Computer Science) candidate?
  13. Can I get free scholarship to study PhD being a MA postgraduate?
  14. Should I have to study M.Phil to pursue PhD being a M.Sc(Computer Science) candidate?
  15. Am I eligible to study PhD in Computer Science if pursuing MCA from SMU?
  16. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in JEST to study PhD in Astrophysics for M.Sc(Astrophysics) postgraduate?
  17. Previous papers of Computer Science for PhD eligibility test of Osmania university?
  18. Possibility to pursue part time PhD in Tamil Nadu University for Computer Science postgraduate?
9th September 2015, 08:32 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD in Computer Science for postgraduate of GNDU?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I have completed my M.Sc in Computer Science from DAV College, Jalandhar affiliated from GNDU. I want to know what should be my eligibility for doing PhD in Computer Science?
You have completed M.Sc in Computer Science from DAV College, Jalandhar so you are eligible for Ph.D course in Computer Science.

Those candidates who have completed masters degree from a recognized university with above 55% marks are eligible for Ph.D course.

There is no age criteria.
1st February 2018, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD in Computer Science for postgraduate of GNDU?

Hello, I have done my B.Tech in Electronics and instrumentation and M.tech in Computer Science, i am eligible for Assistant Professor post in the field of Computer Science or no
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?