26th July 2015, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to study PhD in Computer Science for a postgraduate?

Dear Friends,
I am postgraduate in Computer Science. I wish to do PhD in same discipline. Please tell me how I can do this possibly? What is the procedure for doing PhD in this discipline? Please guide me.

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information and admission procedure to study PhD in Computer Application in IGNOU for M.Sc(IT) postgraduate?
  2. Is it compulsory to appear in UGC-NET for doing PhD in Computer Science for MCA postgraduate?
  3. List of universities which offer Part Time PhD in Computer Science to M.Sc postgraduate? Total expenses to study Part Time PhD?
  4. Admission procedure to study PhD in Home Science for M.A. postgraduate of Delhi University? How much stipend is offered to PhD candidate of Delhi University? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Eligibility to study PhD in Computer Science for MCA postgraduate of Banasthali Vidyapith? -- [New]
  6. Procedure to study PhD in Management in Abroad for MBA postgraduate? Total expenses to study PhD in Abroad?
  7. Procedure to study Ph.D in Forensic Science for a postgraduate? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Admission procedure to study PhD in Computer Application for a candidate who has secured 67% in MCA?
  9. Eligibility to do PhD in Computer Science for MCA postgraduate?
  10. Procedure to study Part Time PhD related to Life Science for M.Sc(Zoology) postgraduate?
  11. Procedure to study PhD in Computer Science for MCA 2nd semester student?
  12. Possibility to study PhD in Computer Science/Information Technology for MS(Software Design) postgraduate?
  13. PhD in Computer Science after 8 years of M.Sc? Procedure and other details?
  14. Admission procedure to study PhD in English in Calicut University for M.A. postgraduate?
  15. Procedure to study PhD in Education for M.A.(Hindi) and M.Ed postgraduate?
  16. Procedure to study PhD through UGC-NET for M.A.(History) postgraduate?
  17. What is the procedure to follow to take admission for Ph.D in Computer Science?
  18. Procedure to study PhD in Education for M.Ed postgraduate?
15th May 2016, 10:47 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to study PhD in Computer Science for a postgraduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Friends,
I am postgraduate in Computer Science. I wish to do PhD in same discipline. Please tell me how I can do this possibly? What is the procedure for doing PhD in this discipline? Please guide me.
The aspirant has to apply to the university for the admission. You have to appear for an entrance examination and interview for the admission to the PhD programme. The eligibility to attend the entrance is a pass in Master’s Degree in Computer Science with over 55% marks from a recognised university. You have to prepare the brief presentation of your research topic. You can contact the university computer science department for more details. The course is available in various universities in India through regular and part time mode. You can study the course in the following universities;
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?