12th August 2018, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PhD(Electrical Engineering) in Sharda University?

Respected Sir, I am interested to study PhD(Electrical Engineering) from Sharda University. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying and studying this PhD course. Please tell me about the eligibility criteria asap.

18th September 2018, 01:36 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Electrical Engineering) in Sharda University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I am interested to study PhD(Electrical Engineering) from Sharda University. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying and studying this PhD course. Please tell me about the eligibility criteria asap.

Eligibility to study PhD Electrical and Electronics Engineering at Sharda University is given below:

>> MS/MTech in the relevant subject with 1st Class or CGPA of 6.75 or above on a 10 point scale

>> Sciences – Post Graduation with at least 55% marks or a CGPA of 6.25 or above

Eligible candidates have to appear for the entrance examination and interview for the admission to study PhD Electrical and Electronics Engineering at Sharda University. Sharda University website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?