27th April 2017, 12:53 AM
Unregistered

Are there any institutions offering PhD without entrance test in Fine Arts and History of Arts?

Dear Sir/Mam, Are there any Institutions offering PhD without Entrance test in Fine Arts and History of Arts? I live in Hyderabad and would prefer to pursue PhD in this City. Can someone please give me the details on this soon? Awaiting for the response. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study PhD in Fine Arts after completion of M.A.(History)?
  2. How can I join distance education program for masters in fine arts after completing diploma in fine arts? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. List of colleges which offer PhD in Fine Arts in India? Entrance exam to get admission?
  4. List of colleges offering fine arts courses in Chennai? What is its course duration?
  5. Procedure of doing M.A in Fine Arts after graduation in History and Political Science?
  6. How can I get Education Loan to study PhD in Fine Arts in UK?
  7. Eligibility for graduation in fine Arts while pursuing B.Sc (Hons) Anthropology? List of colleges/ Universities offering the same in Hyderabad?
  8. Eligibility to study PhD in Fine Arts for a postgraduate?
  9. How can I get admission to study M.A.(Fine Arts) if completed Graduation in History and Political Science being a Fine Art Teacher?
  10. I need to take arts or science stream in 12th for pursuing bachelors in fine arts?
  11. Eligibility to get admission in Bachelor of Fine Arts for 12th Arts student?
  12. List of colleges in India offering fine arts courses? What are the future options after doing BVA?
  13. How can I apply to study Masters in Fine Arts if completed B.A. in Political Science being Fine Arts teacher?
  14. List of colleges offering Diploma in Fine Arts to 10th student in Chennai?
  15. List of the correspondence universities offering Bachelor of Fine Arts programme?
  16. Last date to apply for Ph.D Entrance Exam in Fine Arts?
  17. Can I study PhD in Fine Arts/Folklore if completed Graduation in Ceramic Sculpture Arts and M.A. in Folklore?
  18. Can I do MFA instead of MA in fine arts? I have done my graduation in arts with fine arts as a subject
28th April 2017, 11:12 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Are there any institutions offering PhD without entrance test in Fine Arts and History of Arts?

I am sorry to say that you cannot apply for Ph.D course without qualifying bin the entrance examination conducted by the respective National Council or by respective University.
Candidates those who have qualified in the entrance examination, can only apply for the Ph.D course after Masters degree course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?