5th May 2019, 11:46 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to pursue PhD(Economics) in Dibrugarh University with scholarship?

I have just enter in 2nd year of my MA(Economics) from Dibrugarh University. I want to do PhD from Dibrugarh University in Economics. Please inform me about the procedure for admission? And which entrance exam I give? I want admission with scholarship. Please help me.

15th May 2019, 11:52 AM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Entrance exam available to pursue PhD(Economics) in Dibrugarh University with scholarship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have just enter in 2nd year of my MA(Economics) from Dibrugarh University. I want to do PhD from Dibrugarh University in Economics. Please inform me about the procedure for admission? And which entrance exam I give? I want admission with scholarship. Please help me.

Eligible students have to appear for the Dibrugarh University Research Admission Test (DURAT) for the admission to study PhD (Economics) in Dibrugarh University. Students who have passed an MPhil course in Economics are exempted from appearing in the DURAT to study PhD (Economics) in Dibrugarh University. Students who have secured minimum 50% marks in Master’s Degree or its equivalent in the relevant stream are eligible to study PhD (Economics) in Dibrugarh University. Students have to contact the university for details about scholarships available.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?