12th May 2014, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

Scope for M.Sc Biotechnology in research field in Industries? How can I enter into research?

Is their is a scope for MSc biotech in research field and in industries.... and how can i enter for research field...?

1st December 2017, 07:38 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scope for M.Sc Biotechnology in research field in Industries? How can I enter into research?

Scope of M.Sc Biotechnology in Research Field:

In order to get into the research field of industries, you are required to first pursue Doctoral Program. As far as my best knowledge is concerned, candidates with Doctoral degree qualification can easily get into the field of Research.

Hence, you may pursue any of the below mentioned doctoral programs based on your interests.

* M.Phil in Biotechnology

* Ph.D in Plant Breeding, Biotechnology, Genetics, Crop and Soil Sciences

* Ph.D in Applied Sciences

* M.Phil in Biomedical Engineering and Biotechnology

* M.Phil in Biotechnology and Applied Biology

* Ph.D in Agricultural Biotechnology ...etc.,

After successful completion of Doctoral program, you will be able to get good job opportunities as well as career opportunities in concerned industries.

You may also apply for the Research fellow positions in National Institute of Research in Reproductive Health, Centre for Cellular and Molecular Biology, National Institute of Plan Genome Research..etc.,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?