22nd July 2018, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PhD(Fisheries Microbiology) in Karnataka Veterinary Animal and Fisheries Sciences University?

Hello everyone, I want to apply for PhD in Fisheries Microbiology course in Karnataka Veterinary Animal and Fisheries Sciences University. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this institute for this PhD program. Please let me know about the eligibility criteria asap. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. How many PhD(Fisheries Microbiology) seats are available in Karnataka Veterinary Animal and Fisheries Sciences University?
  2. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Fisheries Microbiology) in Karnataka Veterinary Animal and Fisheries Sciences University?
  3. Documents required to apply for studying PhD(Fisheries Microbiology) in Karnataka Veterinary Animal and Fisheries Sciences University?
  4. Which branch should I take for PG(MVSc) for better prospects? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Veterinary Microbiology) in West Bengal University of Animal and Fisheries Sciences?
  6. Admission procedure to study PhD(Veterinary Microbiology) in West Bengal University of Animal and Fisheries Sciences?
  7. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Aquatic Environment Management) in Karnataka Veterinary Animal and Fisheries Sciences University?
  8. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Aquatic Environment Management) in Karnataka Veterinary Animal and Fisheries Sciences University?
  9. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Veterinary Microbiology) in West Bengal University of Animal and Fisheries Sciences?
  10. How many PhD(Veterinary Microbiology) seats are available in West Bengal University of Animal and Fisheries Sciences?
  11. Admission procedure to study PhD(Aquatic Environment Management) in Karnataka Veterinary Animal and Fisheries Sciences University?
  12. List of colleges offering Vety Pharmacology and Surgery?
  13. Course structure and fee expenses of PhD(Veterinary Microbiology) in West Bengal University of Animal and Fisheries Sciences?
  14. ICAR Top colleges in south India -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How many PhD(Aquatic Environment Management) seats are available in Karnataka Veterinary Animal and Fisheries Sciences University?
  16. Requirements to get MTech(Dairy Microbiology) admission in Karnataka Veterinary Animal and Fisheries Science University? -- [New]
  17. Course structure of MTech(Dairy Microbiology) in Karnataka Veterinary Animal and Fisheries Science University?
  18. Can I get admission to study BVSc in Karnataka Veterinary, Animal and Fisheries University with 11850 rank and 6900 practical rank in K-CET?
15th November 2018, 09:00 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Fisheries Microbiology) in Karnataka Veterinary Animal and Fisheries Sciences University?

=> The Doctor of Philosophy in Fisheries Microbiology is a doctorate level course.

=> In order to get admission in Doctor of Philosophy in Fisheries Microbiology, the candidate should have passed master degree from a recognized university.

=> The minimum percentage required in Master degree for Doctor of Philosophy in Fisheries Microbiology course is 55% for open and 50% for reserved category.

=> The admission of the candidate will be done on the basis of interview and entrance in Karnataka Veterinary Animal and Fisheries Sciences University.

=> As per my knowledge, after completing PhD (Fisheries Microbiology) you can become Pisciculturist
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?