30th May 2018, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

How many PhD(Veterinary Microbiology) seats are available in West Bengal University of Animal and Fisheries Sciences?

Hello friends, can you please help me to know about that how many seats are available for PhD in Veterinary Microbiology course in West Bengal University of Animal and Fisheries Sciences? I am looking for admission in this university for this PhD program. So, I want to know about its seats availability.

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Veterinary Microbiology) in West Bengal University of Animal and Fisheries Sciences?
  2. Admission procedure to study PhD(Veterinary Microbiology) in West Bengal University of Animal and Fisheries Sciences?
  3. Course structure and fee expenses of PhD(Veterinary Microbiology) in West Bengal University of Animal and Fisheries Sciences?
  4. How many PhD(Fisheries Microbiology) seats are available in Karnataka Veterinary Animal and Fisheries Sciences University?
  5. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Veterinary Microbiology) in West Bengal University of Animal and Fisheries Sciences?
  6. How many seats are available for BVSc(Animal Production & Management) in West Bengal University of Animal and Fishery Sciences?
  7. Eligibility to study PhD(Fisheries Microbiology) in Karnataka Veterinary Animal and Fisheries Sciences University?
  8. Which branch should I take for PG(MVSc) for better prospects? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Documents required to apply for studying PhD(Fisheries Microbiology) in Karnataka Veterinary Animal and Fisheries Sciences University?
  10. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Fisheries Microbiology) in Karnataka Veterinary Animal and Fisheries Sciences University?
  11. How many PhD(Aquatic Environment Management) seats are available in Karnataka Veterinary Animal and Fisheries Sciences University? -- [New]
  12. Entrance exam available to study BVSc(Animal Production & Management) in West Bengal University of Animal and Fishery Sciences?
  13. What are the examinations held for Post Graduation in West Bengal Animal and Fishery Sciences institute?
  14. Scholarships available to study BVSc(Animal Production & Management) in West Bengal University of Animal and Fishery Sciences?
  15. ICAR Top colleges in south India -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Admission procedure to study BVSc(Animal Production & Management) in West Bengal University of Animal and Fishery Sciences?
  17. List of colleges offering BFSc in Kolkata
  18. Course structure and fee expenses of BVSc(Animal Production & Management) in West Bengal University of Animal and Fishery Sciences?
15th May 2019, 05:49 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many PhD(Veterinary Microbiology) seats are available in West Bengal University of Animal and Fisheries Sciences?

West Bengal University of Animal and Fisheries Sciences

The total number of Ph.D. (Veterinary Microbiology) seats that are available in West Bengal University of Animal and Fisheries Sciences is 08.

For further information, you can contact at the address of West Bengal University of Animal and Fisheries Sciences.

Contact Address

37 and 68, Kshudiram Bose Sarani, Belgachia
Kolkata, West Bengal 700037, India
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?