27th July 2018, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to study PhD(Plant Pathology) in Allahabad State University?

Hello, I am looking forward to study PhD in Plant Pathology course in Allahabad State University. Can you please let me know about the requirements for getting admission in this university for this PhD program? Please let me know about the requirements immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Documents required to get PhD(Plant Pathology) admission in Allahabad State University?
  2. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Plant Pathology) in Allahabad State University?
  3. Eligibility to study PhD(Plant Pathology) in Allahabad State University?
  4. List of colleges offering BSc(Pathology) in Allahabad
  5. How many PhD(Plant Pathology) seats are available in Allahabad State University? -- [New]
  6. Is Diploma in Clinical Pathology equivalent to MD in Pathology? Can I study MD in Pathology after completing Diploma in Clinical Pathology?
  7. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Pathology along with B.Sc(Mathematics)?
  8. Can I start my own clinical pathology lab after completion of PG diploma in clinical pathology from Himalayan University?
  9. How to take admission in Allahabad University to study MA Hindi? How much seat is reserved for other state students?
  10. For 3rd year of B.Sc which subjects should I choose for doing M.Sc in Pathology?
  11. How can I study Diploma in Pathology being a B.Sc(Botany) graduate?
  12. List of AICTE approved colleges in correspondence? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to open a Pathology Laboratory in India?
  14. Can I take my masters degree in surgical pathology in India after completion of graduation in Germany?
  15. List of colleges which offer B.Com under Pune University? Requirements to get admission?
  16. Am I eligible to study M.Sc(Pathology) being an MLT graduate and working in Government Pathology Department? List of colleges in India?
  17. Am I eligible to study MD-Pathology course if completed M.Sc(Microbiology) and DMLT?
  18. What should I do to study MS in Abroad? Eligibility and requirements to study?
12th July 2022, 12:40 AM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to study PhD(Plant Pathology) in Allahabad State University?

The Requirements is:-

Candidates who have done post graduate degree with minimum 55%marks from a recognized university can study PhD Plant Pathology.

UGC NET and GATE is the entrance exam.

Duration of this course is 3 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?