1st November 2014, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to appear in IISER Ph.D entrance exam for M.Sc in Physics student?

Hello
I am a student of Masters in physics
I want to apply for iiser phd entrance exam.
Is it possible for me to appear for iiser phd entrance exam?
Please reply as soon as possible
with regards

Related Questions:
  1. In which entrance exam should I appear to get admission in IISER for Integrated Ph.D Chemical Sciences programme being a non-Maths student? Eligibility criteria of the entrance exam?
  2. In which entrance exam to appear for Integrated PhD in IISER? Eligibility criteria and top most coaching for the entrance exam?
  3. Availability of application forms for BARC and IISER integrated PhD in Physics?
  4. How to take admission in IISER Mohali in MS Ph.D in Physics
  5. What I have to do for PhD from Foreign countries if studied from IISER?
  6. Minimum requirements for BSE student to get direct admission in IISER?
  7. How can I attend PhD Physics? Details of university/college in Kerala for M.Sc Physics?
  8. How to try for IISC entrance exam in Integrated MSc/Ph.D course and IIRBS entrance exam in integrated MSc/Ph.D course
  9. Possibility to get admission in Ph.D(Astronomy) programme for M.Sc(Astronomy) student? In which entrance exam I have to appear?
  10. Eligibility to pursue Ph.D in IISER for M.Sc candidate of Kerala?
  11. What is the eligibility for Inspire Scholarship?
  12. How to get a job after MSc Physics? I am a student of MSc Physics
  13. What should I do to get admission in IISER being a non-biology student?
  14. Name of entrance exams fro integrated M.Sc-Ph.D in Physics program?
  15. Schorarship for PhD in physics in Germany?
  16. After M.Sc is there any scope to do PhD from IIT? Information about leading institutes in India where PhD can be done?
  17. Career in space research after 12th? I should do BSc Physics or BE? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How and where can I join PhD in Industrial Biotechnology? Name of institutes and their requirements?
8th November 2014, 11:10 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to appear in IISER Ph.D entrance exam for M.Sc in Physics student?

For getting admission in a IISER for your Ph.D, you have to crack JEST (Joint Screening Entrance Test).

For JEST you need to have M.Sc in Physics with 55% marks from a recognized University. There is relaxation for reserved category candidates which is 5% marks.

Important Dates for JEST 2015

1. Online submissions will start from November 1, 2014
2. Last date for online submissions is December 8, 2014
3. JEST 2015 will be held on Sunday, 15 February, 2015

For more information visit http://jest.org.in
12th March 2018, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Possibility to appear in IISER Ph.D entrance exam for M.Sc in Physics student?

I'm mtech biotechnology student. I want to do my PhD in IISER pune, what is the qualifications they need?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?