1st November 2014, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to pursue Ph.D in IISER for M.Sc candidate of Kerala?

hello
my daughter completed M.Sc in Kerala.
She want to do phd in iiser.
Is she eligiblle for iiser admission?
kindly let me know immediately
thanks and regards

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum requirements for BSE student to get direct admission in IISER?
  2. What I have to do for PhD from Foreign countries if studied from IISER?
  3. In which entrance exam to appear for Integrated PhD in IISER? Eligibility criteria and top most coaching for the entrance exam?
  4. How can I start preparing and which exam should I give to pursue BS-MS from IISER?
  5. Can I pursue Ph.D in computer science after MCA or MSc IT?
  6. Prerequisite to do PhD in IIT? Whether IIT offer part time PhD? What about candidate self employed and want to pursue PhD in IIT?
  7. In which entrance exam should I appear to get admission in IISER for Integrated Ph.D Chemical Sciences programme being a non-Maths student? Eligibility criteria of the entrance exam?
  8. Is it possible to do integrated MSc and Ph.D after completing B.Tech in Biotechnology in Kerala?
  9. Eligibility for integrated PhD? Can I pursue PhD directly after B.Tech? Colleges which provides PhD directly after B.Tech?
  10. How many colleges are there in Kerala for MSc Nursing? What is the difference in doing a course in Kerala and outside kerala?
  11. How to pursue Ph.D from Germany after completing MSc in Chemistry
  12. How to take admission in IISER Mohali in MS Ph.D in Physics
  13. Is there B.Sc in Anthropology available like that of M.Sc and PhD?
  14. Possibility to appear in IISER Ph.D entrance exam for M.Sc in Physics student? -- [New]
  15. What's the fees structure of M.Sc course with nursing stream in Kerala? Is it worth doing a course like this in Kerala?How many colleges are there in Kerala for Msc nursing? What's the difference in doing a course in Kerala and outside Kerala?
  16. Eligibility to pursue Ph.D in Physics after M.Sc from any good university in India if secured 54% in B.sc?
  17. How can I attend PhD Physics? Details of university/college in Kerala for M.Sc Physics?
  18. Eligibility for Ph.D after B.Sc (Computers) and M.Sc (IT)? M.Phil necessary? Does M.Tech help before Ph.D? -- [Most Discussed]
3rd November 2014, 10:42 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to pursue Ph.D in IISER for M.Sc candidate of Kerala?

You have to apply for JEST (Joint Entrance Screening Test), if you want to get admission in IISER for your Ph.D program. Just make sure that your daughter has got at least 55% marks in her Post Graduation.

If she has done M.Sc from a recognized University in Kerala, then surely she is eligible to apply for admission in Ph.D program without any doubt.

The online application for JEST has started and your daughter can apply for this exam.

1. Online submissions will start from November 1, 2014
2. Last date for online submissions is December 8, 2014
3. JEST 2015 will be held on Sunday, 15 February, 2015

For more information visit https://www.jest.org.in/?q=eligibility
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?