12th June 2018, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam to study MS(Photonics) in The Abbe School of Photonics?

Can I know which entrance exam I have to appear so that I can study MS(Photonics) in The Abbe School of Photonics? I want to do this course in this university that is why I am looking for an entrance exam.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to get MS(Photonics) admission in The Abbe School of Photonics?
  2. Can I get scholarship to study MS(Photonics) in The Abbe School of Photonics? Duration of this course?
  3. Possibility to pay course fee of MS(Photonics) in EMI mode to The Abbe School of Photonics?
  4. Course structure and fee expenses of MS(Photonics) in The Abbe School of Photonics?
  5. After M.Sc Photonics can I get job in India or Abroad or do I need to do PhD? Chances of getting foreign jobs after M.Sc Photonics?
  6. Career opportunities for M.Sc (Physics) specialized in Laser Science, Material Science and Nanotechnology?
  7. What is the cutoff marks required to join photonics in IIT Madras
  8. Which are the top institutes in which I can do Nanotechnology or Photonics? Details about the course and its fee structure?
  9. List of companies offering an Internship to BE(Photonic Engineering) student in Karnataka? -- [New]
  10. Procedure to apply for a summer internship at IISC Bangalore? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Dates of the various entrance exams in India for MSc or MSc Tech in Physics with special reference to Photonics?
  12. Career opportunities in abroad after studying Integrated M.Sc. (Photonics)?
  13. Top institutes in India for MSc Photonics/Photonic course? What is the eligibility criteria and when are the forms available?
  14. How should I attend school if getting bored but have to secure 75% attendance? How much hours I need to study for scoring above 90% marks?
  15. Top Institutions offering Nanotechnology course with better Placements? Fee structure for these courses?
  16. What is the international package for M.Tech Photonics holder from India? What is the package in India?
  17. Is there any entrance exam available to study MCom(Co-operative Management) in Attitude Business School?
  18. Entrance exam to study Master in Data Science in Bologna Business School?
18th June 2018, 04:41 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam to study MS(Photonics) in The Abbe School of Photonics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can I know which entrance exam I have to appear so that I can study MS(Photonics) in The Abbe School of Photonics? I want to do this course in this university that is why I am looking for an entrance exam.

There is no entrance examination available to study MS Photonics in The Abbe School of Photonics. GRE or any other similar tests are not required for the admission to study MSc Photonics in The Abbe School of Photonics. Candidates have to clear the English proficiency test like TOEFL or ILETS for the admission to study MSc Photonics in The Abbe School of Photonics. German language is not a requirement for acceptance and admission. The Abbe School of Photonics does require any DSH or TestDAF for the admission. However, it is recommended to learn German to integrate into the culture and manage daily life.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?