2nd August 2018, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study PhD(Human Rights Law) in Chanakya National Law University?

Hi Sir/Madam, I just want to know about the entrance exam through which I can secure admission in Chanakya National Law University for studying PhD program in Human Rights Law. Kindly tell me about the entrance exam through which I can secure admission for this PhD program in this university.

10th August 2018, 05:17 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study PhD(Human Rights Law) in Chanakya National Law University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir/Madam, I just want to know about the entrance exam through which I can secure admission in Chanakya National Law University for studying PhD program in Human Rights Law. Kindly tell me about the entrance exam through which I can secure admission for this PhD program in this university.

Students have to appear for the PhD Entrance Test conducted by the university to study PhD in Chanakya National Law University. Students who have passed Master’s Degree in Law from a recognized university with minimum 55% marks and secured minimum 50% marks in the aggregate in the PhD Entrance Test conducted by the university shall be eligible for enrollment in the PhD program. Chanakya National Law University website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?