4th August 2018, 10:08 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(Anthropology) in Amity Institute of Anthropology?

Hello everyone, I want to do PhD in Anthropology from Amity Institute of Anthropology. I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission in this institute for this PhD program. Kindly let me know immediately. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study PhD(Anthropology) in Amity Institute of Anthropology? -- [New]
  2. Eligibility to study PhD(Anthropology) in Amity Institute of Anthropology?
  3. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Anthropology) in Amity Institute of Anthropology?
  4. Eligibility to study PhD(Anthropology) in Amity Institute of Anthropology?
  5. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Anthropology) in Amity Institute of Anthropology?
  6. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Anthropology) in Amity Institute of Anthropology?
  7. How many PhD(Anthropology) seats are available in Amity Institute of Anthropology?
  8. How many PhD(Anthropology) seats are available in Amity Institute of Anthropology?
  9. Course duration of PhD(Anthropology) in Amity Institute of Anthropology?
  10. Am i eligible to study Underwater Anthropology after doing B.Sc. in Anthropology
  11. List of universities which offer PhD in Anthropology in India? Procedure of admission?
  12. List of entrance exams to study PhD(Anthropology) course? Colleges offering admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Admission procedure to study PhD(Hospitality) in Amity University, Jaipur?
  14. Detailed information about Anthropology available to study in B.Sc?
  15. Admission procedure to study PhD(Atmospheric Sciences) in Amity University, Gurgaon?
  16. Admission procedure to study M.Pharmacy(Drug Regulatory Affairs) in Amity Institute of Pharmacy? Fee structure of this course?
  17. Can I study M.Sc(Anthropology) after completion of B.Sc(Anthropology)? Career options after Anthropology Honours?
  18. How can I get admission to study PhD in Anthropology being a M.A. candidate?
10th August 2018, 04:29 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Anthropology) in Amity Institute of Anthropology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I want to do PhD in Anthropology from Amity Institute of Anthropology. I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission in this institute for this PhD program. Kindly let me know immediately. Thank you!

Interested and eligible students can apply online for the admission to study PhD Anthropology at Amity Institute of Anthropology. Applications for admission to the PhD programs are accepted twice a year (January and July sessions). They have to appear for the PhD Entrance Test and Personal Interview for the admission to study PhD Anthropology. Admissions to the PhD Anthropology are made on the basis of students’ performance in the PhD Entrance Test, Personal Interview, Proposed Research Idea and Academic Records. Students can find the details in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?